best way to top plant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best way to top plant

whats the best way to top plants and when should it be time to top and how many times can i top my plants without over stressing?

Hey reb. I just pinch the tips out with my fingers. I only ever do it once, occasionally twice, but you can keep repeating it if you choose. I imagine that more than about 3 or 4 times would be counter producitve.
    I have some friends who swear by fimming but to be honest I've never bothered.
    Great little video here.

Comment

I too would like to know the best, least stressful way. Me being a total noob i topped my plant incorrectly and it stressed it so much that it drastically decreased my yield.

Comment

Hey there
        I see Mr Scruff's video is coming up as private. But seriously, have a quick flick thru youtube and you will find lots of videos on how to top. I'm not sure how you could have messed it up so badly? Just pinch out that tip. Heres a good video tutorial.
        Good luck.

Comment

Mama's

I have a limited veg room. So I top my mama's so much that they pretty much look like 2' tootsie roll pop's. With lots of clones...... From the soil medium to the bottom of the tootsie roll pop is one to one half foot of bare stem then the bottom of the robust round bush of plant. My tootsie roll pop mama's. Lots of pruning..................

As for reduced yield..... The question is; "When to prune and when not to prune?"

Comment

Working...
          X