Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion about a connected EC / pH / climate meter

Hello everybody,
    I will run a kickstarter campaign soon to fund the production of a remote monitoring device that takes continuous measurements of the pH, the EC, the climate (temperature, humidity) and light intensity. It's equipped with WiFi so you can see the measurements on your smartphone. You can receive notification when a threshold is exceeded and display daily, weekly and monthly graphs.
    It will cost less than most of combo EC+pH meter you can find on the market.

I'm an electronic engineer and I grow hydro for almost 8 years now. So I had this idea and spent the last 18 month designing the device with the help of some friends.

I can't share the website here because of the forum's rules that I don't want to break, but I called it Egrowr so just type the name on Google or Facebook if you want more details.

I would like to have a feedback from the community about this idea. Do you think it would be useful to receive push notifications when it's time to correct the environment? What are the other features you would want to see in this kind of device?

Thanks !

FOR ADMIN : This is not an ad, I'm not representing a company and this is only a project for now, so please be understanding

Hi egrowr. There's no problem with your post as is. Please don't link to it though.
    Good luck with your system. Personally I understand how it could help, but don't really see a need. There are other similar systems on the market.
    I guess that these sort of things may appeal to people newly entering the marijuana market and looking for a turnkey type of approach. There are many grow cabinet systems chasing the same buck. However most of the growers I know are pretty hands on and don't need this stuff as they are always in touch with conditions in the grow room. I am quite old though so am probably not in your target market.
    Good luck with it though. I hope you get the feedback you are looking for.

Comment

Hello everybody,

It was a lot of hard work but the Kickstarter campaign for the has just started !

It’s on the Kickstarter website, just search for “Egrowr” (still no link allowed but really thanks for the support !).

Sorry for my poor English accent in the video by the way

Please at least check the project and give your feedback

Thanks !

Comment

Working...
      X