Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to grow marijuana without nutrients?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to grow marijuana without nutrients?

Please I need help on this issue because of a lot of stuffs out there that are called nutrients which I have used but to no effect. I was propelled to raise this question here for inputs please.

All plants need nutrients. A lot of marijuana strains are very tolerant of how you feed them. For some there can be enough nutes in the soil to last them throughout the grow. Others are a bit more fussy and require more feeding. It varies from strain to strain. All plants need nutrient though.

Comment

short of words...lol!

Comment

that's gonna need some Wakanda kinda magic to happen....

Comment

Wuuuh wuh wuh....nooo, no. Schmokin you are so very polite. I like you, man. I just had to sign up for this one. Finally gave me the reason to register; I like the site, it was time. But ha. Ha, ha ha ha. I see a lot of, well, questionable questions, while searching this thing called the internet up here near the Arctic circle (mostly for info on 'bettering' my girls in Alaska. Life's pretty quiet up here. But this one. This one takes the MF cake. Dude.....haha, dude. DO PLANTS NEED NUTRIENTS?? I don't wan't this guy growing my bud, LOL. Well.....suppose not really a threat to me. I live in the middle of nowhere....and produce more than a dozen dog mushers need. But the reason I finally signed up for the site was: two days before this, Methyguy, you responded to a person asking a very specific question about best nutrients for a specific type of hydroponics (the wilma system) with a specific medium (coco balls or expanded clay) BY SAYING, and I quote: "I think a little internet research could be of help to you." Rofl. Learned that acronym from internet research. I also believe a little internet research would have told you that plants require things called nutrients. Haha...wow. Why am thinking of Idiocracy. Dude....wait. Your plants don't need nutrients. Brawndo has what plants crave. It has electrolytes. You don't need nutrients. You need Brawndo. Like now. Stop giving your plants water. Go buy Brawndo
          Last edited by AlaskaProspectorTom; 04-11-2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I grow in a home mixed supersoil everything my girls need is in there. It takes them through veg and flowering. I spice it up a bit between grows and use it for four grows.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaProspectorTom View Post
              Schmokin you are so very polite. .......
              Haha! We all got to start somewhere.
              It does make me laugh sometimes, we're sat at the portal to so much info. The answers are all there, just look. I think it's laziness mostly.
              But my mum told me that manners cost nowt, and she was a very wise old lady ;-) We get lots and lots of newbie questions and I think they all deserve a civil answer. Well, nearly all of them... I do my best.
              I'm glad it finally got you to sign up anyway. Welcome.

Comment

You are very correct good sir; your Mum sounds like a wise lady ...and it's true my forwardness has, on occasion, come back to bite me Patience is a true virtue, and is something I could improve on too. You're very correct about being civil. I think I had a couple beers in me that day....and then saw how he responded to someone asking a more detailed and specific question prior to the above question. But it is nice of you to help folks just getting started...I'm sure you get about every question imaginable . Haha...but thanks for the advice you're taking the time to give folks- and also the site welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Hydro Led
                  I think right light and nutrients are must for growing cannabis well
                  Not just those. Ventilation often takes a back seat and is the easiest way of making exponential improvements in your grow. Lights are pretty standard not much excitement there. Nutes are very gimmicky. I’ve been through dozens of brands and types of ferts with varied success. But as soon as I got my ventilation right things took off. It’s an important lesson that paid for itself over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by JWM2 View Post

But as soon as I got my ventilation right things took off. It’s an important lesson that paid for itself over and over again.
                    Do you think that available CO2 plays a part in this?

Comment

Working...
                    X