Leaves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaves

my babies are no well. (better stop calling that makes me guilty when I'm chopping them down lol). this is starting to happen every time now and not just with the Led. I've attached pics, they are 6 weeks into flower.. white widow X big bud. Ph 5.6.. just ordered some cal mac, don't know if that will help doing my head in every bloody time..
    Last edited by cococeltic; 02-11-2018, 09:48 PM. Reason: add

Comment

HI Coco. What's the pH?

Comment

sitting between 5.48 and 5.70 usually. It was a bit cold around 17- 20c but I put in a wee oil filled radiator now it's 27c - 30.

Comment

got some silicon and cal mac. do I just give them that now and again ?? not used that before.

Comment

It's not necessary all the time. It depends on your water quality. Try giving some, and then another dose a week or so later and see if it helps with your problem. Some growers use it weekly as a matter of course, some just to deal with deficiencies, and some never. It all depends on your water. In Scotland the soft water may well be low in calcium. I know it is very different to where I originally come from in the south east where the water is loaded with calcium. It comes out of the tap cloudy and furs up the kettles and radiators. Yuk!

Comment

I'm giving it a try with the next one it's 3 weeks into flower, gave them some of both the cal and silicon, in the last feed and I'll not give them any more unless they look like they need it.. cheers my good man.

Comment

10 Most Common Reasons for Yellow Leaves

Root pH
                Poor Watering Practices
                Nitrogen Deficiency
                Light Burn
                Heat Stress / Cold Shock
                Magnesium Deficiency
                Iron Deficiency
                Not Enough Light (Seedlings)
                Bugs or Pests
                Bud Rot