Lime Green at future bud sites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lime Green at future bud sites

Hey Guys , & or Gals, everything been going good , only small issues , like slightly burnt tips and some light clawing on a few leaves. Both seem to be corrected with a little less nutes. Apparently Advanced Nutrients are pretty strong. even Quarter Strength seems a bit much. Anyway, all the leaves were a nice green. Then I flipped to flower. 12 on 12 off. when the lights came back on , all the leaves at the future bud sites are really bright green. lime light green I guess. Any ideas on what's up with that ? For those that don't know , I'm a hydro grower. if any extra info is needed , just let me know . Growing Delicious Black Russian. I'm fixin to go over to Journals, and "TRY" to add pics to my journal. For some reason I play hell with this site. but I don't give up very easy.. Thanks in advance for any input.

Well , I think the pH was off a bit. I had been out of town for a wedding, & just corrected it when I got back Sunday Night. Anyway , the girls have returning to their lush green throughout the day today. It's a shame I can't post pics for everyone. It just flat out won't work . None of my devices will allow it for some reason. Comes up error every time .

Comment

Hi. This is normal for the bud sites to be a brighter green. Just the new growth unfolding. Shouldn't be anything to worry about.
      Weird about the pics. Don't have anyone around to help? As always with these things, it's likely to be something real simple that you're overlooking.

Comment

Working...
      X