What's going on in the tent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on in the tent

Hey folks. Just thought I would show you what's going on in the grow tent at the moment. Got some autos growing so I can get a quick crop in. 4 X AK48, 2 X Royal Matic and 2 X Angel Matic. They are the plants to the left that are flowering.
    Along the right hand side I have 2 X NL X Big Bud and 1 X Royal Queen Critical. Planning to veg these out while the autos are doing their thing. Have fimmed them all and they are all responding well. Very sturdy plants. Will need to train them so that they don't get out of hand whilst waiting for the autos.
    I also have a seed growing from bag weed, which I'm calling Damo Choc. Nice plant. I've done a bit of training on it so may put up pics of that on its own. Not sure of sex so will need to keep an eye on it with all those girls in there.
    Just out of shot to the right is a clone that was monster cropped from the bag weed that I grew before. Really nice weed which I suspect, from the smell, effects and flowering time, may be SLH. I'm calling it Raymondo. Growth is weird, thin spindly stems but lots and lots of them. Just going to keep topping and cutting and make her into a monster bush. We'll see.

I am sitting here smiling sat what a way to grow. By the time the auto's are done your going to have some trees at the end for the photos. If everything goes right for you, could end up with a monster yield.
    Good luck mate and i wish all the best and im def subbed up for this one.

Comment

Looking good Saturnalia, Best of Luck to ya.

Comment

Thanks Guys. 5 or 6 weeks to go on the autos. I will be training the others out to keep them containable. Will post a diary once the autos are done.
        Thought you might like to see this happy picture of the buds starting to form on the autos....
        Attached Files

Comment

Oh! hell yeah. Lookie at those Spectrum Kings (LED's) gett'in busy. Real nice, they all look healthy and happy. Nice job.

Comment

Forgot to say that it is a Girl Scout Cookies from Cali Connection, later

Comment

Everytime I go to edit my letter, the letter disappeared and the part I added is printed!! I wrote a bit about the L.E.D.s performance and about my big plant under 2 of them. Oh well, it took to long and I am not in the mood to go through it again. Mega

Comment

I also wanted to say, great job Sat. The plants look great. If the plants that are veg. Get to big on you, just take another clone and start again! Good work! Mega

Comment

Thanks Mega. I'm just going to train them so that the height stays controllable.
                  Here's a wee update of the tent. It's quite exciting.

And here's some babies cloned from the bag weed seed clones.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi. Thanks for the feedback guys. You're right Blazd, the Spectrum Kings are running rings round my previous set up!
                    Here's a wee update for you. I'm still waiting on the autos to finish, reckon it shouldn't be too long now. Took a sample from one of the Angel matics yesterday and speed dried it. Nice smoke already. Just waiting on some more amber though. I'm determined to be patient!
                    I'm also determined to make better use of those lights this time. I know I could get a lot more out of them so I've been using space as wisely as I can.
                    Here's the vegging full sized plants. I've managed to keep their size down and keep them all about the same size. They have lots of heads.

I've used the space between the plants to bring on the clones in small pots.

Here's the whole tent. There's also a tray of clones at the back that you can't see in this picture.

I think there's a picture limit so I'll post a couple more in a new message.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here are the flowering autos. SO nearly ready. I've been up to look at them twice a day. They've all been well flushed now. Just waiting.

Gonna have to remember to take up some wee sticks as stakes. Some of these buds are floppiing all over the place. Have had to tie them up.

So that's the update. Plan is that as the autos start to come out I will start to pot the babies up into bigger pots to replace them. Once the last one is out I can flip. I will have plants at different stages but I can raise some of the pots to get the canopy even. I have a plan in my head as to where everything will go.
                      So far mixing the autos and regulars to make the best use of space seems to be going well. I will know for sure once I get the harvests from the regular plants as well as the upcoming auto harvest.
                      Attached Files

Comment

The auto's look super great. well done. I would use a tent net and have it so the buds have something to lean on. of buy the shorter tomato cages and use them.

Comment

Working...
                        X