funky plant but my fav

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funky plant but my fav

Hi, my nephew gave me some medical seeds. I don't know what they are. one of the seeds he told me will give you energy.. ( ive been a smoker for approx. 40 years, ive never smoked pot that gave me energy.) anyway this is the most strange plant.. it changes from morning to night...
    this is my group maybe a month ago.  look close and you can tell which plant it is.  the on in the back.  3rd from the right. check out the timelines..

this is her today

Comment

I see what you're saying, marijuana that gives you energy sounds strange because marijuana is a depressant, but certain Sativa plants make you feel more energized compared to Indica and has more of an effect on your head, rather than the "body high" Indica gives you. Keep us updated on your grow. I am curious on how this will affect your body.
      Last edited by SmokinSteve; 06-09-2014, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• froggy
        froggy commented
        Editing a comment
        Will do. I just started 3 clones from her and I don't know if I want to put her in the bloom room...(because im anxious to see). or wait till the clones are big enough and keep her as "the mom". this particular plant is a sativa. the rest are indica.
        Last edited by froggy; 06-05-2014, 02:17 PM.

• thegreengrower
        thegreengrower commented
        Editing a comment
        Indica strains will tend to give you the couchlock body stone
        And Sativa strains will tend to give you the Head stone.

Beautiful. The changes over the day is maybe just her responding to water and light as she grows. There are some great time lapse videos on youtube of whole rooms full of weed and you can see them rising and falling throughout the day with their own natural rhythms.

Comment

Working...
      X