Fertilizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fertilizer

Which fertilizer should I use for my indoors plant? I don't know what type it is but I've been growing them for a week now. I'm a first time grower
    Attached Files

Seedlings need very small doses of nutes right now. I use general hydroponics flora nova series grow/bloom plus supplements from them also. Since you're a first timer I would keep it simple and just get used to using the grow and bloom before getting into supplements.

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Hey D, you might want to consider putting them in separate containers before the roots tangle up. You put those puppies thru undue stress and you might end up growing males. Good roots = good plants. Very little ferts at first like katz said. Good luck slo

Comment

I was about do that thanks

Comment

i started from seed just like you did. joined the site 2 weeks ago so we are not too far apart.

I spent 13$ at a hardware store for one spray 10-20-10 . 7$ for a can of 15-52-10 at my local discount store.

I have my share of worries and problems like all newbies so you are welcome to follow my threads and share your thoughts with me.

Just look at my pics and and you can see the progress so far...

Rastafari!!!,

-Hope this helps

Comment

Will do thanks

Comment

Working...
              X