Looking for any helpful tips!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for any helpful tips!

Hey everyone! I am new to hydro growing and just purchased "General Hydroponics Floraseries Performance Pack" has anybody used this? Have reviews/ tips to using these nutrients? This pack consists of: Floramicro, Floragro, Florabloom and a few other GH products. Anything helps! Thanks

With any product always use 1/2 the recommended dose and build up slowly as your plants mature. And beware of all the "extras" these companies say you'll need to optimise production. As long as you've got your Grow nutes, for veg, and your Bloom nutes for flowering you'll do fine. However it doesn't hurt to also add a bloom stimulator as well to maximise yield. But like I said you don't need all the fancy additives. The most important point to remember is, its the light that is the food for your plants, not the nutes. Just look at the nutes as vitamins for your plants. More light= bigger yields.

Comment

Thanks for the info!! I did notice there is a lot of extras..

Comment

As G.G. said less is more if that makes sense, its realy hit and miss and all about what your plants tell you lol I a few mnths ago started looking at what i was doing and started too fuck about about with a few bits and peices but relized 1 thing if it aint broke dont fix it, i find neglect works realy well for cannabis and makes sense realy as it is a weed. 1 thing i always add too my medium is Worm Castings and Bat Gauna, plenty of chicken poop, light and water and drout them out now and again as they love it and also be brutal with your ladys, treat them mean and keep them keen. Lollipop P.S. Trial and Error is the way, Dabbing my way into record books would be nice lol
        Last edited by Lollipop; 03-09-2014, 08:21 PM.

Comment

LOL i have actually been told that before. a little roughness can make for a strong healthy plant. Say I have got a ? for you. I just transplanted 2 clones from soil to my hydro garden(the clones i received in soil). i guess my question is the are looking a little "depressed". is this something that normally happens and theyll perk up when they adapt to the new enviroment or could it be something else?

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

Hi Slapstick my question is were they taken out of soil and put into hydro ? if so then yes for a few days they will look pretty sorry for themselfs but as soon as they get use too there new medium they will flourish and there wont be know stopping them

Comment

Yeah they look fine to me Slaptaztik the one has a bit on of nute burn on the tips but nothing too serious and yes they'll have a bit of stress during transplanting and should perk right back up in the next couple of days or less.

Comment

yee Lollipop, i gently removed and washed away the soil with water and then planted them into the hydro. i noticed the nute burn just this morning. is there a quick way to correct that?

Comment

Hi there bro, they are looking fine my friend, i would drop the amount of nutes by a couple of ml and seee if that stops it they will be fine, im sure. I hope your efforts reward you as much as you deserve. Lollipop

Comment

@slaptaztic. Don't worry too much about the nute burn. Just feed/water your babies with PH adjusted water and they will bounce back. Hydo-ph5:5-6:0 and soil ph6:0-6:5

Comment

Cool guys! thanks for putting a newbies mind at ease. you guys rock!

Comment

Working...
                        X