Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK - final attempt

Comment

photo at eleven. hehehe, jk slo, I'm bett'in your gonna get it fingered~out soon.

I have to crop my photo's by at least 40% for them to make it thru. Maybe cropping yours would help you get~em to go thru. Good luck.
      Last edited by Blaze4daze; 04-04-2014, 10:40 AM.

Comment

This is true lollipop, you must break into the egg cycle as that is the key to eradicating them! It's just a vicious game! We don't have anything called mitesnow in the states? You can use many methods that don't use chemicals, but are time consuming! We have Dr.Doom, but I feel this is toxic to you and plants.all I know is to use whatever works for you, just don't use anything that will bite you in the ass later! MN

Comment

Hahaha. Mitesnow. Yea never heard of it!!!!!!
          You made me smile meganute, thanx for brightening up my dreary day.
          But seriously.. The only product to effectively kill mites in all stages of growth is :- Vitality +.

Comment

I guess I read it wrong! Glad I could brighten somebodies day! Can you tell me where you can get this vitality+, or give me a company name and maybe I can order on line. I know I don't remember seeing anything like that! Let me know MN

Comment

Vitality + is only from the UK Mega nute from what i could find online anyways.

Comment

Thanks katzie, I knew I had never heard of it. We have Dr. Doom in spray and bomb, but it doesn't seem safe to me! I use fresh onion and Garlic juice with a few spices, I let that steep for about 3days and put fresh water to it and strain it and put in spray bottle and use every other day. Use fresh water on the leaves on the day in between spraying. I am and old goat and Back when there was nothing we did a lot of improvising! It works! Mega Nute

Comment

Knock on wood for me cause i havent had bug problems in either of my 1st 3 grows so far.

Comment

Yea sorry meganute it's a UK product only. But if you ever get the chance to try some or find some then do, Coz it's the only thing that really kills the little Bastasds (in all stages of development).

Comment

A bud shot from the feared and dreaded train wreck. - slo

Comment

Nice cola, Slo. She should get you wrecked for sure.

Comment

Pulled it today, it's time to move outside - the lil bugger is a mite thick with lil buds - cool and thanks all -slo

Comment

I'm practicing getting pics to down load, this is the wreck in all her glory - to cool - slo

Comment

wtf is going on here, I keep trying and get no results HELP

Comment

Wow I posted these in another post - can't figure how they got here - sorry to invade your post - slo - hey I'm learning ok - lol

Comment

Working...
                                X