flowering stage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flowering stage

OK my bruthas, I'm set up for one plant, if I can keep one alive t the end product I'm ready for bigger things. My question is this - CFL for the start, go 3-4 weeks, and then switch the light spectrum. OK, for one plant what do you suggest. I am looking at led - suggestions?--slo

200w 6500k CFL for veg and a 200w 2700k CFL for flowering thats what i use for one plant. And a 100w LED panel on top. I have 2 200W 2700k CFL's for side lighting right now for flowering.

20131228_171208.jpg
    Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 01-08-2014, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Gee, it sounds so easy, but At present I have a CFL 200W, 9500 lumens, 5000k so...What would or could be added to effect a good bud cycle It is a small space so side lights are out of the question. This brings me back to leds. Is there gardener who has used them? My thoughts are to add the led to the CFL. Any thoughts???

Comment

My plant after 2 weeks of 12/12 cycle was put on.
        20140108_160055.jpg20140108_160102.jpg

Comment

Nice looker Katz, and thanks for the help. I went to a shop today and had a lesson on CFL's. I think my best bet is to add a 125W red spectrum to what I have which will give me full spectrum and better flower. Only downer I see is I will have to rotate the plant to give it the full color. This stuff used to be easy - slo

Comment

Thanks slo-han and you're welcome and good luck to ya on your grow and don't forget to post some pics for us.

Comment

OK, today I rearranged my lights and know have both sitting side by side. Will try to post a pic, it has alternating stems and need to clone some but looks good for know. I'm stuck with rotating the planter but will live with it. gave her a watering w/half neuts - more to come - slo

Comment

4th week into flowering now.
                20140118_190423.jpg

Comment

Hey folks, when you switch the flower cycle and go 12/12 do you just do it or do you leave them in the dark for awhile? Hey katz, I've a question. Your plant looks cool but was wondering why you have left all the leaves intact. Am wondering if they are trying to Photosynth and it is leaving your buds to struggle? Or am I getting ahead of the game?

Comment

I do a small pruning each day and to answer your question about leaving them in the dark, i sat mine in the dark for 36hrs then goto 12/12. Here's the latest pic of my baby.
                    20140121_190838.jpg

Comment

I live on a Indian Reservation so i dont have to worry about nosey neighbors smelling my girl cause its my family and they wont rat me out lol

Comment

tried to do the pic thing on my train wreck - did you know that rechargeable batteries will not live forever? - I do, know, note to self - buy some batts. Your plant looks good and has good color. Mine got a bit more fert than needed and burned the tips. Reason I asked about your leaves was - of course - more reading. I read that if you trim back the leaves it makes new growth and consequently more bud sites. Your girl is not lacking in buds just trying to get up with this issue. I have learned that when planted in the medium you are using, do not feed 1/2 strength neuts. Let it alone and water. Pic will come - slo

Comment

Week 5 of flowering.

20140128_183315.jpg20140127_220914.jpg
                          Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 01-29-2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Mmmm what with Viper smelling it and me Tasting it lol that just leave you too smoke it Katzie, Thats unless me and Viper have invite of course LMAO

Comment

Hey guy's, how can I get a pic from my folder over to this world? I haven't done it in so long I forgot!! - slo

Comment

Working...
                              X