Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what weed is the best to smoke to chear you up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what weed is the best to smoke to chear you up?

hi,
    i have bipola and smoke weed to staberlise my mood but am looking for a weed that chears you up but doesnt make you mong?
    thanx
    bunbun

Hello. Normally people who are looking for upbeat, happy weed tend to choose sativas. Any of the Hazes are all known to be cheery. Watch out as some of the best known sativas, like Jack Herer or Sour Diesel can be quite intense. Some of the old school strains might be more appropriate. You might want to consider one of my personal favorites which is Durban Poison. This is very upbeat but not too strong. It gives you a happy perspective whilst remaining functional.

Comment

Yes, The Sativa's have that up~beat, day time, energetic, uplifting effect, that makes everything O.K. Moderator is right, the Ol' school Sativa's, are probably the best, because they havn't been cross~bred, with any Indica, and are mostly all Sativa. I am germinating an Eldorado, now, and am hoping this Legendary strain, will be the kind Sativa, that I have been searching for, and like, the best.

Comment

Working...
      X