Limited Space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Space

Hello people. I need your help. I'm trying to grow some weed (little amount/personal stuff). The issue is I have very limited space. 1x5 space feets outdoor and/or inside my closet I can arrange like 2x3 feets space. Can you give me some specifics about how should I do it? (How'd you do it?/What would you use?/What strains? and stuff liek that) You can also pm me for much details.

Hey there/ How tall is the space in your closet? 2 X 3 is definitely enough footprint to get something going.
    What sort of weed do you like - Sleepy lazy stuff, upbeat giggly stuff, or a bit of a mix?

Comment

Originally posted by Roofie View Post
      Hey there/ How tall is the space in your closet? 2 X 3 is definitely enough footprint to get something going.
      What sort of weed do you like - Sleepy lazy stuff, upbeat giggly stuff, or a bit of a mix?
      The space in my closet is 5 feet tall in one side and like 2 feet tall in the other. Can I use both?
      Id like a bit of a mix also.

Comment

Originally posted by buaintsuaint View Post
        The space in my closet is 5 feet tall in one side and like 2 feet tall in the other. Can I use both?
        Id like a bit of a mix also.
        Thats not bad at all!. If i were you i would use the space that is 2 feet tall for your groom and the 5 feet for your flowering room. if you do this. you can have one plant budding and the other one already on the way. You can also hold a mother plant where you can take clones from.

Plants in general will grow tall depending on the space the root has. soo.. the bigger the pots, the bigger the plant. By using a short but wide pot, the plant wil grow short but bushier. By using a tall pot, they will grow tall and less bushier. There is also one or more techniques that you can use to prevent the plant from growing tall with its main cola. You can use the pinching or topping as some may call it, and also the F.I.M. techniques.

Like Roofie said, it also depends on the strain you want. but i would recomend a lowrider strain just to be on the save side of the height .
        If you do have more questions, just ask

Comment

Fever360 is spot on with the comments about a grow room and flower room. One thing to bear in mind if you do this... You will need to make sure that the barrier between them is totally light proof. Interrupting the dark period during flowering can stress the plants.
          However if you go down the lowryder route (or any of the autoflowering strains) then this becomes less of an issue as these strains are not dependent on photoperiod. This means that, if you chose autoflowerers you could have the closet as one unbroken space with the lights constantly on 20/4 (some grower even go 24 hours per day but personally I think that is a bit too much). A separate flowering room is only necessary if you use regular strains.

Comment

yes roofie is right. if you do go for the lowrider strain, then you dont need to make two different rooms. Just use both

Comment

Working...
            X