Which light to choose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which light to choose?

I have been researching and reading posts here about all the different lighting options and I still don't know which way to go. If I buy a LED, which one is reasonably priced to start with and reputable, and do I also need a CFL, MH or other type of light to go along with an LED??

Anyone have any suggestions...??

Comment

Depends which LED you get. If you get a good one then you won't need anything else. I have been looking at used ones on ebay. Lots of the Mars ones going at good prices. I'm pretty sure there have been some Mars grows on here that you can look at. I haven't used them but hear that they are OK.

Comment

Thanks Schmokin, I was looking at the Diamond LED 1000w. And you are right seems like I hear alot about the mars lights on here. Just didn't know if there was much difference between them! Would like to have a California solar storm but that's a little pricey to start out with!

Comment

I bought 2 , 1200 watt Mars 2 hydros love them ! Huge difference

Comment

I run 2 X Spectrum King 450s and am very happy with the results. They are quite pricey though.
            https://www.supergrowled.com/products/

Comment

Ok thanks for all the info brothers. Really appreciate it!

Comment

i agree with you groot, can't beat it for the price.
                gary

Comment

I also have a pair of SK450 by Spectrum King, I love them! Mega Nute

Comment

Working...
                  X