Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katzie_Wolf71
    replied
    You're welcome bud i figured someone would find it interesting besides me lol

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Thanks for that link, Katzie. About covers the subject completely, except thermal management. At least one of my LED's, The Spectrum King, true 250 wt. from SupergrowLED.com gives that white full spectrum light, my other 1200 wt'er has the blues, reds and composites w/the whites, Some full spectrum light there too, wheeww!

$3000 for the good ones, for bigger grows more than 4~6 plants, that's nuts.

Now I kinda wish I would have studied Botany and Photobiology when I was younger and kept myself updated, then again I didn't know I would be a mom and pop outfit type cannabis grower after I retired either. The mom part (my wifey) stays out of it, ha ha. God bless her heart, she puts up with it though.

Leave a comment:

• Katzie_Wolf71
    replied
    http://www.hightimes.com/read/nicos-...d-grow-systems

Leave a comment:

• Katzie_Wolf71
    replied
    Soon as i find work again i am going to save up for that spider 4x mcob light. There is some LED lights i'd like to buy but are not sold where i live too, so i was thinking of ordering one but i just dont like the odds of it breaking as its being shipped to me.

Leave a comment:

• kbag
    replied
    If the growthstar was available where i live i would most likely buy one Katzie. I do like the look of new models the spider mcob and the eshine with its temp sensor timer etc.

Leave a comment:

• Katzie_Wolf71
    replied
    Those are some very nice thick buds and hoping my growthstar power bloom plus will produce that well.

Leave a comment:

• kbag
    replied
    I agree there Katzie the new grow northern i have been watching is producing some very impressive results, These picture's are a auto grow under 2 of them with a total room wattage of 200, each light draws 80 watt.

These are Autos's at day 65 in this picture.

Leave a comment:

• Katzie_Wolf71
    replied
    LED's for growing i think is going to be like personal computers. You buy one and the following year a better one will be out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR199Dnpxxg

Leave a comment:

• Mega nute
    replied
    Hey Blaze and Katzie, hope you both had a great holiday! It is going down to 12 to night and that is very cold for South Carolina. Had no problem keeping the grow room in the low 70's today, that's for sure! I have been looking at those air conditioners that are free standing and you run exhaust line out the window. The vent is the size of a normal size vent, 41/2 inches. It is a little pricey, but at least then I won't have to do all that work around a window unit. It can be difficult to make it light proof again. Did I just hear you say are lights are not as good already? Just kidding. I think this boils down to who is operating it! It's late and I am just coming in, so I will talk to you soon, mega

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Nice find Katzie! Looks like whoever can, or has already, successfully thermal manage these new LED's, will have an awesome lighting unit for growing.

Leave a comment:

• Katzie_Wolf71
    replied
    Here's what they are doing and showing on facebook.....

2600 watt total for Spiders, 1750 for Titans, 2500 for MR (not shown)

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Katzie_Wolf71
    replied
    Some interesting stuff here......

http://www.ledaladdin.com/light_guid...Evolution.html

Leave a comment:

• Katzie_Wolf71
    replied
    Yeah i was thinking the same thing there Blaze, that they really don't tell too much. But i did see on facebook that they are doing a grow right now with them versus Titan Pro LED. I might reactivate my account there to follow it more closely and see about more info about them. Reason i am interested is because its the same company that built my LED light "growthstarled"
    Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 12-30-2014, 09:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Thanks Katzie! For $399 isn't bad, but not much info provided there either. Looks like one has to email the company for all the hi~lighted details. Much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Katzie_Wolf71
    replied
    Here's the link its from LED Canada and i came across it the other day.

http://www.ledcanada.com/spider-4x-m...growlight.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X