Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slo-han
    replied
    I've been holding off on buying and am waiting till after the New Year. Seems they come out with new technology after every year. Was going to buy a Mars hydro but when I asked them about lumens and par I got nothing so figured they were not what I wanted to deal with. After all - if they can't answer a question what are they going to do about potential problems????? I am also interested Katzie so please keep us informed - slo - found out you can't send anything explosive thru the mail so no nitrogen sulfate for you - still looking into it for you Bro

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Yicks, Katzie I just recovered from the purchase of my last LED and now they got new technology out already? Gotta see these new lights though, did you save the link by any chance??

Would be real interested in seeing these new LED's and how their set~up, so I can kick myself in the butt for not waiting long enough to possibly get one, dang. Run cooler and produce more light, really more light???, aarrhhh! I love more light. Thanks for sharing

Leave a comment:

• Katzie_Wolf71
    started a topic Newer LED's coming out.

Newer LED's coming out.

Came across a new LED light that has come out and from what ive been reading it is doing well. It runs what they call MCOB 'Multiple chip on board' and apparently can run LED's cooler and produce more light then with normal 3w or 5w LED's
Working...
X