I LOVE JAH.. (And my new kit)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOVE JAH.. (And my new kit)

I am proud to show off my new and improved setup.

I started with a 45w tube neon just under 2months ago. I added a 27w=100 cfl last month. It help the plants somehow eben if it was a bit high . You can see, my tube was very close to the leaves and the bulb was hanging over the tube. img_01_lights.jpg
    Jah blessed my plants with a new 450w Double spectrum LED kit. Heres she is: LED 01.jpg
    It's written somewhere to keep using the florescent light even if you got led. But I've read elsewhere that led only from seedling to bloom is better Should I keep the cfl tube or not?
    Anyone using LED here feel like sharing secrets? I am here for advice.

Hey Freeze!

Use it all! There's no such thing as too much light once the plants have rooted well and have sprouted some nice leaves. Watch the heat, humidity, airflow (keep a nice breeze going) and love your plants - well...you know what I mean.

Can you send me some info or links on that cool LED light?

Thanks!!!

Jonnywatt

Comment

Originally posted by jonnywatt View Post
      Hey Freeze!

Use it all! There's no such thing as too much light once the plants have rooted well and have sprouted some nice leaves. Watch the heat, humidity, airflow (keep a nice breeze going) and love your plants - well...you know what I mean.

Can you send me some info or links on that cool LED light?

Thanks!!!

Jonnywatt
      Thank you for the advice.

I will catch up with you on pm about that led as i am looking for someone to help me learn how to not make too many (or any) newbie mistakes.

Comment

Working...
      X