Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunblaster 125w

Has anyone used these lights before?

A friend of mine just finished a grow with one. Flowering took forever and buds were loosely packed. But he did manage and it was smokable. You could probably get a 250cfl for about the same price. It's not ideal but it can work.

Comment

My baby

here is what ive got after a month from seed. Its about 6-7 inches in height now. Going to get a 200w 2700k for flowering in the next 2 weeks, just watered and when its time to feed i am transplanting to a bigger pot, its in a 9" pot now.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Katzie. Lots of people saying that cfl can veg no probs but dont have enough power to flower ok. Would be real interested if you keep us up to date with how this goes. Thanks.

Comment

Hey Mike i will for sure, i will also be adding some smaller CFL's when i go to flowering so there's light trying to cover the plant as much as possible.

Comment

Took this tonight.

DSCF0757.jpg

Comment

7 weeks old

well here it be my plant at 7 weeks and will be switching to 12/12 soon.

nice.jpg

Comment

well done my friend. it looks good and healthy, love to see them bush up cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Fever360 View Post
                  well done my friend. it looks good and healthy, love to see them bush up cheers

my baby in its new bigger closet with flowering light.
                  baby.jpg

Comment

very nice!

Originally posted by Katzie_Wolf71 View Post
                    my baby in its new bigger closet with flowering light.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]336[/ATTACH]
                    Waw men! I am impressed! Its a beautiful and healthy plant and its gonna bring you some really good buds! If that plant is as big as I think it is, you might get more or less around 800 grams?

Now its just the waiting game. Hope and pray to pass that 1k mark

Comment

Waw men! I am impressed! Its a beautiful and healthy plant and its gonna bring you some really good buds! If that plant is as big as I think it is, you might get more or less around 800 grams?

Now its just the waiting game. Hope and pray to pass that 1k mark

Thanks man i added my 125w veg light with the 200w flowering light, but ive been hearing using CFL for flowering takes a long time, so im thinking of getting a 250w hps for flowering.

Comment

Originally posted by Katzie_Wolf71 View Post
                        Thanks man i added my 125w veg light with the 200w flowering light, but ive been hearing using CFL for flowering takes a long time, so im thinking of getting a 250w hps for flowering.
                        Well most growers do use cfl for veg and hps for flower. the hps can penetrate deeper through the canopy deeper and gives you good big quality buds but the costs are a little bit higher compared to the cfls. so its more down to what suits you. i personally use and prefer the hps. I have personally never flowered with a cfl before so I dont know if it will take longer. If it does then it probably be a week or two more.. thats about it. thats just my opion.

Comment

2.jpg 4.jpg

what my baby looks like now

Comment

looks good!

It looks good. try pinching the stem a little bit. This will help the stem to grow stronger and it is important to do so if you want to avoid your buds to hang later on.
                            I will post in a bit about the pinching theorie. be sure to check it out ad give it a try

Comment

It looks good. try pinching the stem a little bit. This will help the stem to grow stronger and it is important to do so if you want to avoid your buds to hang later on.
                              I will post in a bit about the pinching theorie. be sure to check it out ad give it a try

I am in flowering time now and talked to a good friend of mine and he said its too late to do any sort of super cropping.

Comment

Working...
                              X