LED grow lights worked pretty well in our journals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED grow lights worked pretty well in our journals

LED grow light was invented four years ago,over the several years,it has been being used by minority gardeners.But there are still lots of users suspicious about the LED grow lights.

I started my journal at the beginning of November 2011 with one 50W UFO(Majority Blue for sparkling) and two 208W LED grow light(three spectrum for full period,120 degree beam angle,90pcs 3W LED chips,actual power 208W).
    My other partner started his journal at the same time,and he used two 208W LED grow lights(four spectrum for full period,120 degree beam angle,90pcs 3W LED chips,actual power 208W).

Both of our journals are all for testing the LED grow lights. At the beginning of our journal,the deviation were very little,all of our plants grew very well. But at the 11th week of the growth,my partner's plants began flowering while mine still in the vegetative stage.

His yield was finished last week(13th week of his journal,his yield is about 0.48 gram per Watt) while mine is now flowering,it will take more 3 weeks(It will be finished at about 15th March 2012).
    We did not use any outside thermal system and fans.
    Now,considering all our budget,coverage,yields,thermal system overheads,lifespan ect.LED seems pretty excellent.Click image for larger version

Name:	My LED grow light journal 10th week.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	10603
    Click image for larger version

Name:	My partner LED grow  light journal 10th week.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	10604

Looks nice... I use LED for my SW fish tank, they are great.
    What was the total cost of the LED setup, how much of an increase in you electric bill? What did your yield turn out to be?
    Last edited by Raimond; 04-15-2012, 03:07 AM.

Comment

We now have an LED lighting designer contributing to our forum. If you have any questions on LED grow lights please visit this thread and post a response.

Comment

Working...
      X