Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canbethewicked
    commented on 's reply
    Small grow of 5, 3 ayahuasca purple and 2 critical +2.0.....in florida now buying a house ill post a couple pics when i get back

• shineman
    replied
    canbethewicked, haven't heard from you in a while, glad you're still kicking. what you got growing now?

Leave a comment:

• canbethewicked
    replied
    nice job Gary, hope its 100% fire bro.......enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Schmokin
    replied
    That's a beautiful sight Garry. Thanks for sharing.
    I've been waiting for it to be legal here for years. They've been talking about it again, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Leave a comment:

• shineman
    replied
    11 wks and going strong. looks like a good harvest in a couple more weeks.

Leave a comment:

• JackRitcher
    replied
    Originally posted by shineman View Post
    thanks for the reply, yep, these are the clones, all grown up, that I got around Christmas time. i'll be using the seeds later on when it warms up a little, I was hoping that the state would have made it legal by now, so I could move outdoors, but no such luck.
    How are things going now? Throw new photos).

Leave a comment:

• shineman
    replied
    thanks for the reply, yep, these are the clones, all grown up, that I got around Christmas time. i'll be using the seeds later on when it warms up a little, I was hoping that the state would have made it legal by now, so I could move outdoors, but no such luck.

Leave a comment:

• Schmokin
    replied
    Looking great. Are these all the results of your swap rather than the seeds from your project?

Leave a comment:

• shineman
    replied
    8wks now and lots of flowers, all looking strong. had to bend one over and tied down, growing too tall for my tent.

Leave a comment:

• Katzie_Wolf
    replied
    Looking sexy that is for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Saturnalia
    replied
    I did a grow in some of those hessian "bags for life" the supermarkets sell now. I stripped out the plastic lining. It worked very well. I'm not sure if there was a significant increase in yield, but definitely no less and it was nice to work with.
    Current grow looking good Gary. Will be following.

Leave a comment:

• shineman
    replied
    4wks now, switched to flowering mode, mostly red spectrum and 12/12. light cycle.

Leave a comment:

• shineman
    replied
    you came to the right place to learn to grow, lots of good info here. over the years I've grown a lot of different strains indoors and outdoors but now grow inside till the state changes its laws, hopefully! i use a 2x4x8 tent for the flowering stage, and have settled on led lights mostly. iv'e tried hydro but find that my soil mix is more forgiving, when I mess up, so that's what I'm using now.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyshuffles
    replied
    Hi, I have never grown before so all this is new and I would like to reach out and see how you do grow and if you used led lights, do you have a grow tent or if you are considering using hydro verses dirt?

Leave a comment:

• shineman
    replied
    thanks for the reply rigman, I built a big catch pan to put under the pots and I am keeping about an inch of water in it so I don't have to worry about the plants drying out, and
    it's supposed to form a better root ball than the plastic Walmart buckets that I have been using.
    your grow looks great, I've never tried the GG but it sounds like you are set up for some fine smoke.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X