new grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new grow

moved 3 white widow clones to the tent at 12/12, 2 days ago. had good luck with the w w last grow, gonna try again.
    good healthy start

Hi Garry. Look forward to watching this one. You totally into the hydro now?

Comment

looking good Gary! ill stop by to see those ladies grow every now and again...good luck my friend.

Comment

3 weeks into flowering,
        gary

Comment

Fabulous Gary, on your way to a nice harvest..congratulations!

Comment

And they're off.........
            A beautiful sight. Nice one Gary.

Comment

GJ Garry! I'm loving DWC now that the kinks are worked out! Lol the devil is in the details!!

Comment

Nice work Shineman. Looking forward to you sharing your DWC knowledge with us.

Comment

6 wks into flowering and looks like all's well. gonna try some popcorn tonight, kind of early i know, but i like to take samples as it's maturing.
                  gary

Comment

i harvested the 3 ww plants last week and was very satisfied with the results. i got 7.8 oz. of dried bud and a good bunch of sugar leaf for oil. very potent smoke and pretty easy to grow, i would recommend this one high. i just got some seeds for northern lights auto, and gouda's grass. but i don't think i will start a new grow until next year. it depends on how the election here turns out, if mj is legalized, then the northern lights go in the tent and the gouda go out in the yard. hopefully!!
                    gary

Comment

Working...
                    X