No announcement yet.

MK Ultra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good!did you top more them once?

Comment

​Hi Bats. I think I only topped once this time. The shape is mostly due to supercropping/LST. As I said before. Just want to keep an eye on how big they get first time round, They're stretching up and my lights are low so I've let them go without making them too big I hope.
      Here they are now. Stretching like good uns so I've tied them down somewhat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MK21.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	44533

Name:	MK19.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	44534Click image for larger version

Name:	MK20.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	44535

Comment

Hi all. The girls are stretching up nicely. Buds beginning to form. Happy happy happy.

Name:	MK22.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	44574Click image for larger version

Name:	MK23.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	44575Click image for larger version

Name:	MK24.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	44576Click image for larger version

Name:	MK25.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	44577

Comment

Bats. Thinking about it - I took a few cuttings so in effect I have topped them more than once......

Comment

• Bats
            Bats commented
            Editing a comment
            They are alsome!I'm still having the picture problem.got to get my son to help.how much of a harvest you think you will get?when I get the winter grow going I'll try a earlier flip.maybe a few clones for next summer grow.but what I get a rush from is starting from the seed to the final harvest.its just amazing the grow itself.keep up the good grow.thanks for sharing!

Very nice Saturnalia, Mega Nute. P.S. It has been along time!

Comment

Hi guys. Here's the latest update. It's been a while since I posted. I've been busy with outdoor festival stuff. Autumn has definitely arrived here now and I'll be mostly indoors from here on in.
            The girls have just about finished stretching and are now starting to fatten up.
            Bats, not sure what the yield will be. Normally lower than I see on other grow diaries and youtube videos, but I like to not force them too much with loads of chemicals. Am happier to have less bud but happy clean green bud
            I've been feeding just fish emulsion or seaweed extract every other water, giving the girls a really good dry out in between.
            Here they are, 3 weeks from flipping.

Name:	MK26.jpg
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	44665Click image for larger version

Name:	MK27.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	44666Click image for larger version

Name:	MK28.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	44667
            Attached Files

Comment

Buds are beginning to fatten up nicely.

Name:	MK29.jpg
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	44670Click image for larger version

Name:	MK30.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	44671Click image for larger version

Name:	MK31.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	44672Click image for larger version

Name:	MK32.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	44673

Comment

Hi all. Just thought I would share this shot with you. Here's all 3 girls taken from above. The back left is the 707 Headband. The other 2 are the MK Ultra.

Name:	MK33.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	44718

Comment

Impressive indeed!we all want a taste😂!*nice job!give some feedback on harvest and the buzz.later

Comment

Hi guys. Thanks for the feedback bats. I will do.
                    Here they are now. Buds developing nicely. Am really chuffed with the fish emulsion. The girls seem to love it. I bought it from e-bay from a wee home-made, home bottled seller.
                    Been having some trouble with the thrips. I think they come from my new compost supply. They have been getting out of hand and started to mark the leaves. So last night I put some predator mites in with them. It says it will take a couple of weeks to work so am going to keep an eye on them and will let you all know how it worked.
                    This is what I got - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amblyseius
                    And here's the girls.

Name:	MK34.jpg
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	44787Click image for larger version

Name:	MK35.jpg
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	44788

Comment

Here's a couple more shots. Am round about week 4 from flipping. Am having a bit of an issue, more details and pics below. But here they are now.

Name:	MK36.jpg
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	44843Click image for larger version

Name:	MK37.jpg
Size:	185.8 KB
ID:	44844Click image for larger version

Name:	MK38.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	44845Click image for larger version

Name:	MK39.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	44846

Comment

The issue I'm having is these rusty spots on the leaves. It's just one plant that is affected. What happened was that when I introduced the predator mites it said on the packaging that they prefer a humid environment. SO to help them settle in I sprayed the plants and turned off the fan. I was away the following night but when I checked 48 hours after doing it I saw all these spots.
                        Personally I think it a rust fungus and that it has come about because of the humidity. But am very open to different suggestions as to what has caused this.
                        I have removed most of the affected leaves and will keep watching with interest.

Name:	Rust01.jpg
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	44848Click image for larger version

Name:	Rust02.jpg
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	44849

Comment

Here's a quick photo update. About 2 - 3 weeks to go. Buds are looking great. You can definitely see the difference between the plant I've defoliated on account of the rust and her sister. The rust issue is still ongoing. To be honest, I'm just waiting it out and hoping she'll be fine up to the end. I'm not keen to spray at this stage of the game.

Name:	MK40.jpg
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	44911Click image for larger version

Name:	MK41.jpg
Size:	196.3 KB
ID:	44912Click image for larger version

Name:	MK42.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	44913Click image for larger version

Name:	MK43.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	174.4 KB
ID:	44914

Comment

Post 1/2
                            Hi all. I'm approaching the end of this grow now. In week 7 since flipping. Probably still about 2 weeks to go (that last 2 weeks always seems to last about a month!)
                            Will be keeping a close eye on the trikes which are all milky the now.Here is the latest photo update. First off, the girl that got the rust spot. I've defoliated a lot but she still seems to be getting fatter. The rust is really quite bad now. Looking forward to cropping her so I can clean and scrub my tent out. Click image for larger version

Name:	MK44.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	44929

Name:	MK45.jpg
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	44930

Name:	MK46.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	185.6 KB
ID:	44931

Name:	MK47.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	44932
                            Last edited by Saturnalia; 10-26-2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Post 2/2
                              Here's her sister. Thicker foliage, although she has started to catch a bit of the rust spot so I've removed a few leaves.
                              Worth mentioning here that the 707 Headband which is growing in very close proximity to these 2 girls has been very resistant to the rust, just caught a tiny wee bit over the last few days. I'm really enjoying growing the 707, she's strong and feisty with great bud production. I have a nice strong rooted cutting in the veg space so will soon do a diary on that one.
                              In the meantime, here's MK Ultra number 2.

Name:	MK48.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	44934Click image for larger version

Name:	MK49.jpg
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	44935Click image for larger version

Name:	MK50.jpg
Size:	124.0 KB