No announcement yet.

Deep Water Culture setup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first root loving life it seems as it came out of the net pot. And took away my cfl cause ive used it way too much now and lost track of hours on it, so back to using my 100w LED panel for now. I am thinking of going with a 250w m/h for my veg then when its time for flowering i'll use my 280w LED growthstar power bloom.

Comment

Nice branching now of my roots and just in 2 days, they must've liked that dose of gh rapid start i added.

Comment

every day i notice a difference in the structure of the roots now, it is amazing on how quickly it branches off the main root and forms another strand of root.

Comment

Here's what they look like as of yesterday without the LED light on and flash on my android. One on the right was slow in the root development but a spike has finally come thru at the bottom of the net pot. It has been two weeks this coming Tuesday Dec. 8th that they have been in the DWC setup.

7 Gallon reservoir
          Room temp 75 degrees
          Humidity at 22 i have no exhaust fan so not into upping it right now because of mold issues and i seem to get away with pretty nice bud without it.
          My pH is at 5.8
          Water temp 69 degrees.
          17.5ml of floranova grow
          8.75ml of rapid start
          7ml of floralicious plus
          17.5ml of flora blend
          35ml of diamond nectar
          Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 12-09-2015, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Pic i took last night, the one is really coming along nicely but the other is a slow poke. Added GH's Sub-culture M & B too last night.

Comment

Topped the larger of the two on the 13th and done a res. change and upped the nutes and supps. Just purchased some gh armor si and thinking of adding that next res. change or just change out again today lol havent decided.

Comment

Took these last night

Comment

nice pics katzie, i'm about to start a DWC system in the near future, so i'll probably be needing a lot of help with it. looks like you have done your homework so i know where to go.
                  gary

Comment

Thanks Gary, they are pretty easy to make and setup.

Comment

Hi Katzie. Do you find the hydro grow noticably more expensive than the soil? What with all the nutes and products...

Comment

I am just using a 6 gallon reservoir and switch out every week or so and so far the highest ive had to use is 60ml of diamond nectar and flora nectar, so i will be running out of that fairly fast

Comment

Well tomorrow i will be switching to 12/12 and pulling out my 280w power bloom LED. So the plants are sitting in the dark till the light comes on.

Comment

Well had a feeling the one that was having probs sprouting roots became a male so tore that bastard out. One good thing is more room for the other which still hasnt shown its sex yet but confident its a she

Comment

Looking real healthy right now, no nute burn anywhere.

Comment

very nice katzie, i got a call that my hydro setup would arrive monday, am anxious to get this new year started.
                                gary

Comment

Working...
                                X