Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the last time its moved, i hope

Comment

Looking great Gary. The light set up looks fab. What type and size are the side strips?

Comment

they are just some cheap grow lights that i picked up from walmart. 2ft. long and marked at 17w. not a whole lot of light but i think it will do for what i need. also have a couple of CFL 100w on top to help.
        gary

Comment

5th week for 2fast

Comment

6th week, going strong

Comment

Ooft. She's tearing along. Great stuff.

Comment

7th week

Comment

9th. week looking good, i noticed that the very tips of some of the big leaves are turning yellow, i was thinking might be a nute burn so i've just been giving it 5.9 ph water for the last two weeks, no food, now wait to see if that helps.
                  gary

Comment

Hi Gary. The plant will get some yellow leaves at the end of flowering as it draws all the nutrients out of the leaves to finish the flowering process. This can be a sign that the plant is almost ready.

Comment

still no sign of flowering yet, the leaves that are affected with yellowing are the very bottom ones and i think it is some kind of mold that it picked up from the soil. i picked the bad ones and sprayed real good with that milk solution i saw in the other thread, hope that helps.
                      gary

Comment

Nice one. Will be interested to see if that works.

Comment

looking good Gary

Comment

well, i think it finally started flowering, this morning i noticed white hairs on the tops of some of the stems.
                            gary

Comment

• canbethewicked
                              canbethewicked commented
                              Editing a comment
                              cant wait for the next update Gary, looks great cant wait to see the end results either and maybe a smoke report?

it's week 13 for my 2fast, was hoping to have something for the holidays, but not yet. plants is good and healthy and i've trimmed a lot of the under growth and turned the trims into oil and it's pretty good stuff. pulled up my old mother plant and it's hanging upside down and curing now, going to have lots of buds and seeds from her in a couple of weeks.

Comment

was killing me having to turn my head to see it lol so i rotated it for ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X