No announcement yet.

Tahoe OG Kush & Master Kush LED Soil Grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 17. Back in tent after transplanting into final containers completed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1436.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	38299

Name:	IMG_1424.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	38298

Name:	IMG_1429.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	38301

Name:	IMG_1428.JPG
Views:	76
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	38300

Comment

Looking very nice my friend

Comment

Hi Blaze looks like the transplant has gone well. How long do you intend vegging these for? The Tahoe can get pretty tall and in them pots they could end up rather high. I can see some super cropping and topping coming in the future. looking good thats for sure and looking forward to watching these all the way.

Comment

Thanks! Katzie, growing right along this morning when I opened up the tent. Made it thru their last transplant, whew, lol. How's that new job going for ya? Always good to keep the wages coming in. What have they got you doing now? I remember back a few years ago you were building concrete forms and fishing on your dayz off.

Best of Luck with your Deep Purple grow. Feels good again to have the babies growing here. It was a long break for me and just love to watch these little one grow bigger by the day.

Comment

Thanks! DarkLotus, Always good receiving good vibes from my fellow growers. Best of Luck and good vibes back at you, brotha with those Sweet Tooth seeds and the Mendocino purps. Lived up in Mendocino county, in a little town called Willits for a couple years, back in the mid 90's, doing track maintenance for the Northwestern Pacific Railroad. One of the 3 county's that form the Emerald Triangle, north of here up in Northern Cali.

Lotz of good o'le memory's from those dayz, playing the drums in a misfit rock band on the weekends up at a growers farm way back in the hills, took us a few hours to drive back up in the hills out of Laytonville, to get there from Willits. Some of my first experiences seeing MASS amounts of outdoor plants being grown there. Puff'in and play'in and having tons of fun, most weekends.

Wonder if those Mendocino purps seeds you mentioned are genetics from that area, if so they should be some killar smoke. Those folks back up in there, really know how to grow and breed seed strains.

Comment

Thanks! kbag. Yes made it thru the final transplant and their all raised~up this morning and growing right along real good. My usual veg time is 9 weeks and do plan to start topping once they fully recover from their transplanting. I'll give them about 10 days and start topping the bigger ones. I do want to get all my growth training done before I put them to bloom.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze4daze View Post
                Thanks! Katzie, growing right along this morning when I opened up the tent. Made it thru their last transplant, whew, lol. How's that new job going for ya? Always good to keep the wages coming in. What have they got you doing now? I remember back a few years ago you were building concrete forms and fishing on your dayz off.

Best of Luck with your Deep Purple grow. Feels good again to have the babies growing here. It was a long break for me and just love to watch these little one grow bigger by the day.
                Thanks bud, i am back working at this fencing company i was with last summer in there steel department grinding steel and painting primer on them. Owner has 2 companies going on the same property one for fencing to build gates and such and yard to keep materials and other side is their steel company. I like it my day flies by and i am left alone pretty much all day. Find it better then installing fence and gates, less grunt work and i get to drive a forklift around picking up huge ass steel beams.

Comment

You know Claythrow, I never really kept track of the grow wattage output here. With each season I grow indoors or out, in all stages of plant growth, circumstances change for me every season. From perpetual growing when I first started growing to seasonal, Air movers and space heaters going at different times thru the coldest months growing thru the winter up here and using a wide verity of different lighting, thru different portions of the grows, some LED and some not. Different schedules for each season at this juncture, have me not even bothering to know.

Right now my last monthly electric bill for my entire home and grow was $46.88 with an average daily usage of 12 kWh. Not too bad for close to a month of living here and growing all indoors and in a tent so far, an all new and different grow set~up for this season

Comment

Photos from beginning of weeks 3 and 4.

Still on water only every 4th day. Using this Ocean Forest potting soil w/extra bone meal added, seems I don't need to add nutrients yet. Kinda like a home plantarium right here in the middle of the cabin, super cool. Starting to get that Kushy smell floating thru the house, yummm!

Name:	IMG_1437.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	38472

Name:	IMG_1439.JPG
Views:	81
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	38473

Name:	IMG_1444.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	38474

Comment

Photos taken last week, spring has sprung here with lotz to do, Been real busy and brought plants outdoors for photos. Weeks 4 and 5. Still giving them water only now at weeks 5 and 6. Next watering will be w/nutrients. All 4 plants have been topped once.

Comment

Blaze4daze Your posts are so helpful to me as a noobie. I have a model to shoot for. I have 3 plants that are about the same age as yours and your posts give me a great barometer for so many things. Best of luck with your girls.

Comment

Shame i can not see the photo's this end.

Comment

Thanks for the good vibes g101. Best of Luck with your plants also.

Looks to be some problems here getting my photos to stay put.

Comment

Will try to post this one photo from week 7 and see if it goes thru and stays.

Name:	IMG_1478.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	38971

Comment

Those are looking great Blazed! Are you going to flower them manually now or grow them out all summer?

Comment

Working...
                                X