Plant growing seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plant growing seeds

Hi there looking for some advice was given critical mass seeds by friend have 5 of them 3 weeks into flower and one looks like it's growing seeds instead of bud should I remove this one in case the rest go like this

This is what's meant to be bud but just looks like seeds

Comment

Yup thats a male and i'd chuck it before it pollenates the others and you'll have all males.

Comment

Thank you very much, they were all a meant to be femised

Comment

Dang! the bad luck there.

Comment

Ya it happens at times. Did you disrupt the dark cycle and let light into the grow room cause that will make it hermie

Comment

Usually if he seed is all white it's a male. Is you see weird patterns or like small spots and dark ish then usually that's a female.

Comment

Feminizing processes are about 99.9% effective. Maybe you're just the .1%. Bad luck.
                Let us know if it has affected the other plants in the room.

Comment

Aceves_cali i have never heard of that at all and sounds like a myth to me. If a seed is white im thinking its a dead seed in my eyes and wont even waste the time in trying to germinate it.

Comment

Well as a newb it planted a couple white ones and only two came out which were males and man did they grow tall

Comment

Not saying i dont believe ya lol just never heard of it happening.

Comment

Agree with katzie - most of us chuck white seeds. They might grow but not what you want as aceves is witness to - slo

Comment

Working...
                        X