• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katzie_Wolf71 View Post
    From what ive read White Dawg is 55-60 days flowering time
    8-10 weeks for Bruce Banner #3
    and
    65-80 days for the Ghost Train Haze

Unless Jebber states otherwise lol cause i was just bored and searched for the info lol

That agrees with my research Katzie. I'll post some pictures as of this morning.

Comment

Trich's as of this AM. White Dawg 55-60 Days, this is day 50

Comment

Trich's as of this AM. Ghost Train Haze 65-80 Days, this is day 50

Comment

Trich's as of this AM. Bruce Banner #3 56-70 Days, this is day 50

Comment

Some Flower Pic's BB3#

Comment

Some Flower Pic's GTH

Comment

Some Flower Pic's WD

Comment

Hi Jebber craking pictures and some superb bud there mate. For a first grow i take my hat off to you sir excellent stuff. The white dawg imo is definitely ready for the chop i would be leeching her now with just plain water and some molasses or canna boost just to make the smoke real smooth and taste to die for lol. Most say a 7 day flush is sufficient in coco i like to if i can take mine to at least 10 days 7 days of leeching 3 days drying = 10 days. thats a perfect flush in my book can not always be done but thats what i aim for.

Comment

Kbag, thanks for the kind words, I am getting close, that's for sure, today or tomorrow or the WD. I'm checking the trich's daily.

I'm using an advanced organic nutrient line, Med Max Nutrients, a company that I work for. Flushing is reduced tremendously compared to most nutrients. In fact, many of our growers do not flush our nutrients while curtailing their base nutrients the last few weeks. That said, I'm going to flush a few days at a minimum .

Comment

All three strains continue to look pretty sweet!

Comment

Sweet is a understatement Jebber they look Awesome .

Comment

Thanks kbag, tomorrow starts the harvest, I've been busy making a drying thing-a-ma-jig. I'm using a wardrobe box I got at Loews, In it I'm hanging a drying rack I made out of knitting hoops and screen along with some strings to hang the bigger tops. I have a couple of fans coming today from amazon that I'm going to use to get good airflow.

Comment

Them trichs looking good and nice and cloudy with the odd amber one popping up. Nice bud there Jebber, job well done for sure.

Comment

Thanks Katzie! I'll post some pic's of my harvest.

Comment

I harvested my White Dawg first thing this morning, I ended up with 30.5 ounces for this one plant. I have three strains growing, this was one of my two smaller plants.

Comment

• Mega nute
                                  Mega nute commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Hey Jebber, I hope you meant that 30.5 ounces from one plant it was wet weight not dry because what you showed us only looks like 2 to3ounces. Kind of hard to believe that you got almost 2 lbs of weed out of one plant indoors? If I misunderstood let me know about White dawg mega. P.S. You were talking about about wet! I reread, my bad. Mega
                                  Last edited by Mega nute; 03-13-2015, 12:30 AM.
                              Working...
                              X