Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think my plant is starting to flower now what??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my plant is starting to flower now what??

Ok So I can finally start seeing very small white hair looking strands coming out in spots on my plants. So now What??? Do I stop feeding it? Do I feed it more?? Help

BTW this is my first grow and it's outdoor in pots on my deck.

Comment

Hi.. I'm not an outdoor grower so it's not my specialty but I've grown automatics i don't think it's a hole lot different when it come's to triggering flower, When an auto trigger's you just start feeding it your blume nutrients or flower nutrients up on till now you've bin giving it some sort of veg nutrients right ? you should wait for 2 weeks before adding whatever power nutrients (you should get yourself).. you may need to water with just water for 2 or 3 days, sorta flush it,, I never did that with the auto's an they just grew like fuck

Comment

Thanks for the info all I have for plant food is ultra bloom by miracle grow. So I will give it to them. should I feed every week, two weeks, Thanks

Comment

• BenJ
          BenJ commented
          Editing a comment
          No worries, it's good to chat I've bin growing year's and I'm very private about it for obvious reasons.. I use Dutch-pro it's clean easy to use and cheap 30 Quid will get you the 2 bloom bottles and the 'explode' that's the super juice you start adding after 2 week's it's really worth it man the plant's do explode on it... there's 2 bottles for the veg stage as well 20 Quid but you probably won't need that for a while..
          Are your plants getting much rain ? they never wanna dry out totally but as indoor goes they would have a dry look when i water but i know it's not dry inside.. I'd imagine if there getting rained on i would still send some nutrients there way, how much depends on your pot size..
          If there getting no rain and lot's of sun and heat they would surly want a liter of nutrient rich water a day,,

yeah last week lots of rain but I do keep an eye out for the watering thing. So I should feed every time I water them??

Comment

• BenJ
          BenJ commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd feed them every time i water but i'd watch for dry day's an water then.. you probably only need 2 water every 2 or 3 day's,, or would they ever get dry with the rain ?
          Is there holes in the bottom of your pot's ?

HI Mike. Try feeding them every other watering.

Comment

Yeah they get dry even when it rains and yes I ha e them with pots that have holes but I have them in bigger pots to hold some of the water. The one pots is like a 7 gallon I think and plant is a good 40 inch high. I water in the morning and afternoon at night as well cause on my deck it's direct sun and gets pretty dam hot.

Comment

• BenJ
            BenJ commented
            Editing a comment
            They look great man there gonna be huge,, you wanna water when there dry simple as. You should spend the few quid on nutrients really make the most of them.. There gonna be great tho well done..
            Lookin at your pic's there it's hard to see in properly but i don't see a hole lot sayin there in flower yet how are they lookin now ?
            Do you know for sure there female ?

• BenJ
            BenJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I got some pic's up it was a messy process.. let me know what you think no one's seen my plants before but me and 1 cousin

no pics showing Benj the pics is posted are like 3 weeks old, and the plants just started this week to show signs of pistols(hair) ans yes they are feminized.

Comment

• BenJ
            BenJ commented
            Editing a comment
            really '' I had to put them in as visitor messages to myself if you scroll down on my profile you should find them and that's were the text makes since.. they seem to all be in the media section as well but some of the text got left out,,, any pic's on there i took only 3 days ago .. the size limit is a pain considering the pic's we'd be putting up here...
            You should water every day i think if it's real hot out there, plus big plant's will dry a pot much quicker because there hungry fucker's..
            Do you know what they are and what the flowering period is on them ?

I have no idea..... one sativa and the other indica all I can say by the leaf........ I am feeding them every other day. only first week of signs of flowering. will go check you profile

Comment

• BenJ
            BenJ commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah i'd agree with you there, just looked at the pic's, even in mine you can see the critical 'indica' with the short stumpy leaves and the skunk haze 'sativa dominant' with the long skinny leave.. your indica should finish up first and have the better smoke.. i prefer indica it give's you a heaver couchlock stone, ill leave a plant in flower a few day's over to get a good strong smoke..

I just took a pic of 1 of each type i've got in flower,,. you see the Afghan Kush, i've got 3 of them to chop and trim tonight on my own it's gonna take hours,, love it tho!!
        Working...
        X