That Time Of Year :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Time Of Year :)

Well here is my lil friend i just transplanted into a way bigger pot today where it will stay till the fall harvest time . Strain is unknown but will find out soon, i started from seed and it is about a month old since it sprouted.

Soil - Sunshine Mix #4 - Aggregate Plus
    Pot Size - Thinking around 14 or 15 gallon. Bail was 28 gallons and I have half a bail left after filling the pot.
    Nutrients - No nutrient feeding right now.
    Light - Good old Mother nature's sunshine.
    pH of soil - Approx. 6.5

Close up of it inside and its new home outside

Tiss the season for sure. I brought home some fencing material today - rabbits galore and deer, who knows what else. Next trip I'll get some steer dirt and other assorted materials to make a dirt - today was awesome down here katz and my new strawberry blue is willin. One day in water and one day in a nap and it sprouted - put it in a peat pod and in one day it sprouted and today it a killer at two whole inches lol. That is a record around here. It was such a small seed I was thinking that herbies was getting rid of bad seed with the free seed thing - wrong again - happy grow to you - slo

Comment

I was lucky the deer left my plants alone last summer

Comment

I made its own greenhouse for it lol Just to help protect it more when it rains and it doesnt get over watered. Will work till it gets taller but by then she'll be a lot more resilient to the weather.

Comment

I am glad i did the plastic around my plant cause it has been just pissing down rain all day today.

Comment

Can't believe on how quick shes been growing Wont be long and i'll have to remove the plastic already.

Comment

YEAAAHHHH BBUUUUUDDDYYYY!!!!! looking good!! as i expect from you bro! looking forward to this journey with you. I will grap a seat for this one.

I need to get my diary started. :s
              Keep us posted men!

Comment

Looking forward to this plant too and hoping for a nice hot summer. I want sun now but not too much of it cause i live near a major river and its that time of year when snow melts and the river rises.

Comment

Well here is my girl and just gave her, her 1st dose of nutes today. And found out that it is Purple Kush.

Comment

• froggy
                    froggy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    how do you know what kind of strain you have? you said you just found out?. I was givin 8 seeds of unknown type. 2 survived and I made 8 clones. 4 from one and 4 from the other.. the moms are actually in the bloom room now. Then I was given 6 medical seeds. They are so big and really large shade leaves. But that's all the knowledge that I have on them. is there a way to tell what they are?

I got the weed originally from a friend and never bothered to ask when I got it, then found some seeds in it and just asked him the next time I saw him.

Comment

Took this pic today of where i topped her a few weeks back. Was hoping to get 4 coming out but just looks like the 2 so far. Waiting for the other branches to mature more before i start topping them like i want too.

Comment

When you know when is the time to cut out the top?
                      And why you do this?

Comment

You can pinch out the top of the plants when they've reached their 4-5th set of nodes.. They will however be pretty small when you do this, and because of this it might put you off until the plant has grown a bit more. But it won't hurt it at all at such an early stage of development. It will however give you plenty of time to start training your plants. And why do we do this practice of pinching the topermost growing tip.??? Answer :- to encourage lower growth, making more of a bushier plant, and a plant with many more growing tips. And a plant with many growing tips produces more bud.

Comment

I topped a couple of more branches yesterday and in a few more days i'll will do some more on other sites i saw.

Comment

Almost a month now that my plant has been outside. Look at the size of these killer fan leaf.

Comment

• thegreengrower
                              thegreengrower commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Looking good. She's grown well in the past week ain't she was. I think I just might have to get some of that in my garden. Aint grown any purple genetics for a while now.
                          Working...
                          X