Girl Scout Cookie & Blueberry LED Soil Grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mega

Glad to hear your surgery went well, you tough o'le dude, that's great news. Now you can eat solid food again. How are your plants doing???

All's well here. Plants are growing along good. Real windy here, Santa Ana's (So. California winds) are causing damage and fires all over Southern California, these past few dayz, anything that's not bolted down, has vanished.

Had to stake~up 3 of 4 of my plants, just to bring them outdoors to feed them. I would rather have them drain outdoors, but have drain~off tray's and tub indoors also, just to lazy to clean~up after they drain indoors.

I should attach a drain~off hose like you have for your plants tub, that would save me a lot of work, cleaning the damn tub out. Glad your back.
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 05-01-2014, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Week 8

Blueberry at day 62 and Girl Scout Cookie, day 61. Sun has been playing peek~a~boo for the past few days. Today was nice, they got brought out to get fed, drained and get their photo's taken.

Been windy here too for the last few days as a storm passed thru here yesterday, with light rain and a tad of hail. Outside temp this morning at 5 am was 38*f, but warmed~up quickly and in the lower 70's at present.

Attached Files

Comment

Week 8 Weekly group photo's

No goof'in~off, Grow'in some medicine over here. Still cropping photo's to fit the attachment format.

Attached Files

Comment

Week 8

Almost forgot, all plants topped again yesterday and the 4 points of the second row also.

Comment

Week 9

Really getting big, over here. Kinda waiting for the new tops to fully develop before putting them to bloom. Really puzzled over the height of the Blueberry and the short compact size of the Girl Scout Cookie, for the past several weeks.

Just can't believe I might have messed~up on keeping them identified correctly the day I removed them from their seed packs. Never seen a 80% Indica grow so tall. Could have happened tho, I was probably toasted when I started germination, that day. I guess we'll find out for sure when they get going good in bloom.

Looks like with their height, I need to get them to bloom soon, probably sometime this weekend, I'll switch them over to 12/12. I think the outdoor photo's give me a better lighting option, might do some indoor photo's next week.

Attached Files
            Last edited by Blaze4daze; 05-15-2014, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Beautiful day here today, outdoor temp at 72*f. More outdoor photo's of all my plants, from week 9. Their still getting around 5 hours of this fabulous direct sunlight, but do spent the rest of their light~on time, indoors under the LED's.

Plants come out as soon as the sun clears my roof from the east, around 8:30 am till 1:30pm, when it disappears behind the trees.

Attached Files

Comment

Week 10.5

All staked and ready for bloom, flushing later today. wire~ties will be added if needed as I trellis the plants as they grow. Stakes have reduced outward growth and by doing this, it has allowed me to keep them placed closer together under LEDs, for better light coverage.

Photo's taken yesterday, still waiting for new tops to finish forming from last topping 2 weeks ago, before switching to Bloom, (12x12).

Attached Files

Comment

Group photo and my exterminator buddy from the backyard showed~up for some breakfast, right at photo time.

Attached Files

Comment

Blaze,you got some good looking plants there my friend.. But I have to ask, the buckets that you have them in, are they plastic or metal. I ask because when plants are under the sun, if they are in metal or black plastic buckets then these buckets absorb the heat from the sun, this in effect causes the roots to get very warm, to warm in fact which is not good at all. You probably know all this anyway, but I had to ask as it's difficult to see if they're metal or metallic colored plastic. Nevertheless, they are looking gorgeous.. Nice work bruv..

Comment

Thanks Greengrower

I am seeing pretty good results, so far. Always learning something along the way, especially with four different strains, I've never grown before, doing their thing all at the same time, but I do love the challenge. Never going to know what's~up with them around the corner, either. That's what makes it fun to grow for me.

Their in 5 gallon grey plastic buckets and are only outdoors for 4~5 hours, then right to dark period indoors where the temp is cooler. Good look'in out though, This color bucket I have used a few times before with no problems. Here's a root photo of a plant grown in one of these grey containers.

Attached Files

Comment

Bloom Week 1

Getting pretty big over here. Did some trimming (Lollipop~ed) and removed some shaders, over some of the budsites. Hopefully there won't be too many more I'll have to remove, not so good with these tall wide open~structured Sativa's, they need those leafs to form and feed budsites. My cola's are going to suffer from too much trimming of those leafs, so no more trimming, that was the last of it. Had to get all the trimming done before they started blooming.

Their branches have grown long. I have trellised them more closely together to fit under the LED so that they can get enough light. They would not have fit into my grow area indoors, if I would have not staked and tresseled them up.

Will be moving LED up as high as I can get it tomorrow, as 2 of the plants are with~in 6 inches from it now. Feeding Fox Farms extra strength Tiger Bloom 2~8~4 and Green light Super Bloom 12~55~6. pH at 6.0 and a real easy PPM at around 600 to get started. Drain~off after flush was brought down to around 300 PPM. Just feeding them a tiny bit to get going into bloom.

Attached Files
                        Last edited by Blaze4daze; 06-05-2014, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Bloom Week 1 Group photo's.

Some great sunny days here and getting better photo's outdoors, since I have to crop the crap outta them to fit the attachment format here, almost no room in grow area now to set~up tripod w/camera to get photo's indoors, their so big and the grow room is not that big anymore, with all 4 of these plants in it.

Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful. That lolipopping looks good and should pay off with bigger buds. I love to see the sunshine in your pictures. Would love some of that!
                            Tell us again what the flowering period is on your strains.

Comment

Thanks Schmokin!

U bet we be lov'in that sunlight over here. Hotter then heck out, been in the mid 90's all week. Fired~up the o'le swamp cooler for the cabin and was surprised It didn't need a new pump or some'in, sitt'in over the winter. But yeah the plants are lov'in the hot days for their 5 hours in it.

Blueberry will go 8~10 weeks in bloom, The Cookie 55~63 days. Maui Waui 9 weeks and the Kali Mist will take 70~90 days. The Kali is a monster in height, 5 feet high already, had to raise the LED to the limit for her and had to bend two of her branches over, so she fit under the light. Probably will have to bend several more branches before were thru to harvest.

My next diary entry will be tomorrow w/photo's. Had my 3 grandsons here for the past few days 24/7, ages 6,3,1 years old, holy bat poop was that crazy, they were all up in our stuff, non~stop, thank the lord their mom, my daughter came back to get them, frick'in A, too old for that shit. I love them but, not into babysitt'in, non~stop for 3 days, 24/7, jeeezzz!

Comment

Bloom Week 2

Group photo's!

Plants brought outside for their final 5 hours of light (sunlight) in their 12/12 light~on period. Photo's taken 8am this morning.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X