Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My First Grow Diary White Widow X Big Bud, Critical+, Silver Kush, kalashnikova.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 6 into flower and i am happy so far i have flushed all the plants atleast once and allowed to dry out for 4-5 days.

My sickly ww x bb has really pleased me i have slowly lowered the ph to 6.0 when watering or feeding and on this plant i have a run off ph of 5.5.
    Considering she was yellow lime green through alot of its life i think it has done well.

Comment

kalashnikovas week 6. These are also doing well i reckoning on week 9-10 for the harvest of these. I will keep a eye on all the plants trichomes and harvest as i see them go cloudy or amber a little not to much couch lock feeling is a little to much for me.

Comment

grooup photo, of my babies

Comment

week 7 + 2 days i feed these and water with a ph of 6 and a big thank you johnny watt for that advice. My californian hash plant is about ready to harvest. I thought this was a critical+ plant i was wrong. Anyways i have been cleansing it with just water and canna flush. The plant actually suprised me to how fast it started to yellow and finish off ( thinking it was a critical+ doh) the strain has a flowering time of 45-50days by the book.
          So here it is day 51 and it looks ready to harvest

This was my sickly white widow x big bud im really impressed with the way this plant as turned its self around.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by kbag; 05-09-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

The kalashnikovas are doing well and love feeding they seem to like all the nutes you can throw at them 70ml of canna flores and 20ml of pk 13/14 and 40ml of cannaboost to 10 litres of water. My next grow is def going to be one strain it can get abit confusing.
            My silver kush is way slower flowering than the other strains, the buds are real small and the plant is large and breaks easily.

Attached Files
            Last edited by kbag; 05-09-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I have been to a bike show as you can prob tell to many beers.

Comment

Here i am at week 8. The first plant to show you is my Californian hash this yellowed quickly and i thought it was finishing up ready to harvest. After flushing, it came back to life and the buds started to grow new white pistols and more glands appeared. I am guessing it was most likely nute lock. Here is a pic of a couple of her colas.
                All my plants except the silver kush are being cleansed with water and will not receive any more nutes.
                Last edited by kbag; 05-11-2014, 08:05 PM.

Comment

The fruits of thy labour i am really pleased with what i harvested so far. I have chopped the white widow x big bud and the californian hash plant or was it a dinafem critical+ auto? All i can say is that i was sent 2 freebies one was a cali hash plant the other a critical+ auto i am really unsure what one germinated. maybe one of you guys might know the strain from the photo's?
                  Anyways i chopped these down when i started to see amber trichomes about 8 and a half weeks of flowering. The white widow x big bud i had 2 of both different phenotypes one was short stocky and flowered alot faster than the other whats more a sativa looking plant.
                  I still have 4 plants left in my grow room and they look like there going to finish in week 10 or 11 i will keep a eye on the trichomes and wait for a few ambers to show.
                  I have really learnt alot during this grow main thing i would say is not to over water and feed during the veg stage. Personally i would allow to dry out abit about 3-5 days before watering just remember the size of your pots drainage and heat all play their part to how often or not you water.
                  I think the 2 musts to a new grower is a ph meter and a careful eye on what ever do when growing, do not be lazy watch your plants keep your eye on them.
                  Onto the harvest most important part of any grow! i have flushed these with h2o and a little canna flush and will continue with the other plants until they finish.
                  I have took advantage of the weather atm its normally very humid where i am, atm the humidity is averaging around 50% .
                  Here is a few pics of what i harvested so far.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by kbag; 05-18-2014, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• thegreengrower
                    thegreengrower commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey there. You got some good looking bud there my friend.

ph,ppm or ec meters and a decent thermometer/rh reader are the best investments to turn out good results for every grow project ,
                  they'll really help to keep things dialed in.
                  they're the most important tools you'll have.
                  and keep those meters calibrated.
                  very nice grow too,and your next one will be even nicer.

Comment

kbag

Real nice looking, great job, good smoke I bet. You should inter the bud contest and submit your best photo there, come~on their beautiful. you could win some free seeds too. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks to everyone that helped me through my first grow. I have dried so far about 10 oz of the smoothies smoke i have ever smoked yes i am blowing my own trumpet but this bud is a amazing smoke. it has a knock out punch that you just don't see coming. To all those new growers out there remember to cleanse your plants with just h2o and a little flushing agent i use canna flush and it really seems to work. Do not be scared to flush early as the longer the flush the better the smoke i would say 2-3 weeks.
                      The first i harvested was dried a little to quick with a humidity of 45-55% and temps in there high 20s. The buds will feel soft after a a good few days of drying then i noticed they go back rock hard and are ready for smoking or curing into jars.
                      I do not know if the others on here agree with me or not but you can feel the bud when its ready. its the texture that you feel i can not put into words i should have made a video.

Comment

My mother BBxWW died but I have 4 clones of her. How much yield can I expect from this strain per clone?

Comment

She was so beautiful and healthy. This crossbreed is badass!!

Comment

As it was my first grow indoors i could not really answer how much yield you can expect from the ww x bb. I can say i pulled over a 1lb with the 6 plants.

Comment

Working...
                            X