Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My grow diary

Well soon as the soil gets here we can start this diary

Hi Jaxx im guessing you are 1 of the lucky ones that got chosen todo Test grow with there new soil side by side with your normal soil ? I hope it all goes as good as though i think it will, just remember you are human, anyway be lucky my friend and i will be pullig my chair up for this one Lollipop

Comment

Pulling up a chair too. Keep us posted. Good luck with it.

Comment

Yes I got chosen thanks for the kind words

Comment

Face off og bx2 day 40 not my test though

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	9823Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	9823Face off og bx2 not my test grow

Comment

Ok just received my soil gonna be running a miracle grow organic vs ideal 420 strain is golden glove genetics double Poway Doja from seed to flower lets whatch them grow and enjoy will start in about 3 weeks

Comment

In the begining when I first started growing and really did not no anything, I used miracle grow all the time and produced some decent weed! But you must flush well for about the last 2weeks or it will be harsh, but I am sure only those that were growing in the 70's and 80's would remember this.if you went over the suggested amount a little you just got very dk green leaves instead of burning right away. Just my experience. Mega Nute. P.s. Is miracle grow considered organic now?
              Last edited by Mega nute; 03-22-2014, 07:38 AM.

Comment

If possible I'd leave the miracle grow as this is not ideal for growing cannabis, never was and never will. Just get a run of the mill compost from your garden centre and use that instead of miracle grow. Any compost with time release fertilisers is not a good choice for growing weed, as you have no control over what your plants need and get. We all know they require different nutes for their different phases, so if your compost comes pre-fertilised you have no control.
                But if it's all you've got to work with at the moment then, well anything is better than nowt.
                Good luck with the trial, I'd be interested to see how and if this 420soil does work.

Comment

Green Grower, do you guy's have fox farms Ocean forest or happy Frog mixes.Do they barge them ver there? If so, are they real expensive? Depending where you go it can be between $ 15:00 to 20:00 a bag here, so it is not cheap here either! I do use this product and get great results! MN p.s. I was talking about the water soluble fert. Back in the 70's not this new dirt w/ slow released fertilizer on that other post! Sorry!
                  Last edited by Mega nute; 03-22-2014, 10:37 PM.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with miracle grow, i don't use it myself but know of people that have had good success using miracle grow nutrients.

Comment

@meganute. So pal but no we don't get any of those products over here. The stuff that us brits use is, bio biz, plagron, canna stuff, and again these all cost around £10-£15 a bag of 70ltr so that would be around $20-$25 so not cheap.
                      Personally I have no views whatsoever on this Marc emmery bloke, over here we're not that interested in the politics of marijuana ( well at least I'm not) as it's illegal and likely to stay that way. And coming out into the open to protest about cannabis is only gonna get you noticed here in the UK, something you really wanna avoid.
                      @ katziwolf I'm sorry but I really have to stick to my guns about the miracle grow. It really is not suitable for weed. Yes people will have had results with it, Coz it does contain nutes. But like I said with the time release stuff that's in there, you really don't have any control over what your plants are getting. Just using a garden centre compost would do the job, preferably than miracle grow.

Comment

Thanks for your input pal, I got my led's yesterday! I want them up now! I will have to wait. The guy's were great that design and own the place! I can't say enough nice things about the way the sale was handled! I try to never argue about what someone else's opinion is because,opinions are like ass holes, we all have one! Ha! Hope you are having a great afternoon! mega nute

Comment

Haha. I bet it's like Xmas again, with nice shiney new lights. I bet you're itching to try them out. Nice one my friend, enjoy. It's good to see someone having some good luck. Yep it's a sunny day.

Comment

Nothing new yet just waiting on the ones going to finish before the test will begin

Comment

Ok so I started with the soil

Comment

Working...
                              X