Durban Poison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KK

If you start having pH problems, then we must teach you how to pH your water. But remember your plants are just now adjusting to a new soil mixture and when they're containers dry~out some, you will be adding nutrients (N-P-K) to them, for the first time, also.

So for the next few weeks we will want to watch them carefully to see how they react to all that has been done to them, so far.
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-23-2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

greetings

Greetings Mr Blazd.

what is PH stand for? what is PHing the water? its like purifyng the water?

i do not purify it i just give water my plants direct from tap, but i realy likd ur idea tht i must let sit water for three days in gallon, i will do that

what is WOOD CHIPS? never heard about, and why u said (STORE BOUGHT) ? in which store i can buy this wood chips? what is it looks like? plz help

i will send you more pics of that (BIG 1) plant after two days only coz i told you my plants are far from city they are in somewhere safe and i can not go there every day becoz of my job. THANK YOU

Comment

Originally posted by MR MARIJUANA View Post
        Greetings Mr Blazd.

what is PH stand for? what is PHing the water? its like purifyng the water?

i do not purify it i just give water my plants direct from tap, but i realy likd ur idea tht i must let sit water for three days in gallon, i will do that

what is WOOD CHIPS? never heard about, and why u said (STORE BOUGHT) ? in which store i can buy this wood chips? what is it looks like? plz help

i will send you more pics of that (BIG 1) plant after two days only coz i told you my plants are far from city they are in somewhere safe and i can not go there every day becoz of my job. THANK YOU
        KK

"pH" means "Potential Hydrogen", or "the power of hydrogen" It is to measure the acidity or basicity of a material when dissolved in water. We will get to this when, or if your plants start to show signs of improper pH levels. As I mentioned before, your plants seem to be doing fine not pH'ing your water. It seems your tap water is doing just fine, so far.

Wood Chips are wood chips, that are like small pieces of tree bark. They soak up and store water when used in your soil, they allow water to remain longer in the soil. They should be available at a garden supply store (store bought). Only used because you do not have Perlite, available to you. Perlite does the same thing, but only better for retention of water/nutrients for the roots of the plants.

Yes send better photo's asap.
        Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-23-2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	13120356.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	975.8 KB
ID:	9500 Click image for larger version

Name:	13120357.jpg
Size:	896.4 KB
ID:	9501 Click image for larger version

Name:	13120358.jpg
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	9502 Click image for larger version

Name:	13120359.jpg
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	9503 is it dead?

what about this little 1 ? Click image for larger version

Name:	pot dead.jpg
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	9504

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1741[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1742[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1743[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1744[/ATTACH] is it dead?

what about this little 1 ? [ATTACH=CONFIG]1745[/ATTACH]

KK

Wow! Did you add any nutrients (N-K-P) to the big plant and if you did, how much did you add? Right now just let it dry~out some and give it water only when it's soil drys~out. Looks like it was doing better in the ground with water only.

Nutrients are very useful to cannabis when they are used correctly. I am not sure how much nutrients, if any you gave the big plant, but it does look like it could be a number of things. The soil in the pot looks wet enough, (now), unless you were away to long and it dried~out from the sun (and you just watered it, again). or you might have given it too much nutrients. Dried dead and yellow leafs, curling leafs, hard to say what happened.

The little seedling's pot also looks wet enough, (right now) and would recommend that you not give it anything, but water only till it has recovered. This plant will only make it if you keep a close watch on it. Leaving it sitting in the sun for days without enough water, or overwatering it because you are gone to long, will kill this young plant. Growing weed is not a week~end project, it's a daily project, that requires daily monitoring, much love and caring and effort on your part. If you are away from them for too long, or give them too much nutrients they will shrivel and die.

One must be very careful with nutrients, as they will cause much damage if not used correctly. Once your plants start to look better then you must just give them tiny amounts of nutrients, see how they react, then slowly add a tad more, all the time watching them to see how well they handle the increase.

If you have been away and only watering them when you can, the sun will dry out the soil real fast and you should be watching them daily to make sure they are ok.

Comment

KK

This photo of your plant that you first showed here, was around 4 and a half months old when you started this thread.

The following photo's are of plants at, or around 2 and a half months old.

These plants were cared for daily, with the right amount of water, nutrients and light. Your plant was not getting what it needed to grow right, where it was and with the care you were giving it. That is why it was so small and under developed.

Cannabis needs daily care, to grow correctly.

Comment

greetings

cant see the pics, plz send again,
                u havent answer me yet, the big is dead? small 1 u said can still survive but wat bout the big 1? and can i use this soil for other plants?

Comment

KK

Trim off all those dead leafs and everything that has turned yellow on your big plant and make sure it has enough water, for now. It still may recover if you do not add any more nutrients to it for a bit. Try this first before you give up on it. Yes you can reuse the soil from it for your other plants if you flush that soil real good with 2-3 gallons of water to remove any nutrients still remaining in the soil.

If your big plant does not respond and dies, then flush the container full of old soil. Flush and let that soil dry~out some, before you reuse it and put any seedling into it, ok?

Name:	DSCN2242.jpg W.jpg
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	9512Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2245.JPG W.jpg
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	9513Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2655.JPG W.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	9509Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2654.JPG W.jpg
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	9510Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2653.JPG W.jpg
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	9511

These plants are at, or around 2 and a half months old, and in the first week of Bloom. More in the next post.
                  Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-26-2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

KK

More photo's of my plants that got daily care. even if I just checked in on them every day. You will be able to spot any problems that might start to occur, immediately, and deal with them at once, before your whole plant suffers any damage.

Name:	DSCN2244.jpg W.jpg
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	9514Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2235.JPG W.jpg
Size:	724.7 KB
ID:	9515Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2243.JPG W.jpg
Size:	979.6 KB
ID:	9516Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2247.jpg dw.jpg
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	9517Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2260.JPG W.jpg
Size:	634.7 KB
ID:	9518

All but one of these photo's, are of a plant that is at, or around 2 and a half months old. If I remember correctly they are in Bloom week 1. (Day 74 from seed). The last is of a healthy seedling around day 29 and my Shepard/Husky, Smokey. He's 7 years old and a good watch dog for the garden, and patrols my property.

Very important to keep checking in on your plants every day, for best results.
                    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-27-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

GREETINGS
                      wow ur plants are so healthy and big, they make me smoke em lol, but u see i got nothing here all the proper ingredients

i liked ur husky/shepard very nice mix up great inteligent parents,

so this is the pic of that "big 1" Click image for larger version

Name:	big 1.jpg
Size:	984.9 KB
ID:	9522 i trimmed off all the dead leafs like u told me, it looks more alive thn before, wat u think?

i noticed 1 thing today that we both never notice before, check it out Click image for larger version

Name:	big 2.jpg
Size:	888.6 KB
ID:	9523 it looks like there are two plants in the same pot rite? Click image for larger version

Name:	big 3.jpg
Size:	966.1 KB
ID:	9524

and this is not the only 1. i have other plants in same condition check this 1 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	911.7 KB
ID:	9525 Click image for larger version

Name:	other 2.jpg
Size:	769.9 KB
ID:	9526
                      now wat am i supose to do in this situation? plz advice,,,,continues
                      Last edited by MR MARIJUANA; 12-29-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

remember my first direct plant in pot? remember i told u i put 2 seeds in starter pot? i did tht coz i was thinking what if 1 wont come out? so i put 2 seeds and now this is happening

Name:	new b 2.jpg
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	9527 did u see? the 1 seed is already out and other 1 is coming out. plz advice what can i do?

today i transplanted these two babies Click image for larger version

Name:	new ts.jpg
Size:	1,009.2 KB
ID:	9528. Click image for larger version

Name:	new tr.jpg
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	9529 plz explain me what to do now? do i have to trim off the second plant in each pot? plz help
                        Last edited by MR MARIJUANA; 12-29-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

KK

Yes you'll have to separate them, carefully into different pots if you want to keep them. Grow them till they show their sex.

Normally, 50% of all regular seeds will be female. There are some variations, but more then not, 50% of them could be female and give you lots of bud. You will want as many of those seedlings to turn out to be female, more bud. If they turn out to be male plants, then you pull~em from your garden, so the male plants do not potentate your females and give them seeds all up, in your buds.

If you start two seeds in the same pot, (you have to be prepared to separate them), carefully if you want them to continue to grow. So now you need to put each seedling into it's own container. Grow them till they show there sex, is what I would do.

Normally, 7-10 days, (give or take), into your light period change, your plants will start to show their sex. You grow them for 6-10 weeks, or till when~ever's comfortable, then change their lighting to 12/12, or if they are growing outdoors you will have to keep a close watch on them to see when they show their sex, after 6-8 weeks of growth, from the sun. Sometimes sooner, or could be later, depending on the strain. That's why you gotta watch them, closely.

So you need to seperate them ASAP.
                          Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-30-2013, 12:44 AM.

Comment

oh ok, well i can try to seprate the small plants but i just dont know how to seperate those big ones. am scared i alredy screwd once, and i think both of those big ones are female coz i see some hair on branches but no balls. so if both of them are females so can they grow in a same pot?

Comment

oh ok, well i can try to seprate the small plants but i just dont know how to seperate those big ones. am scared i alredy screwd once, and i think both of those big ones are female coz i see some hair on branches but no balls. so if both of them are females so can they grow in a same pot?
                              KK

This is why you never plant two seeds in the same container. (When they are babies and are just starting to grow, you look for the tap root to start growing from the seed, in the paper towel, or rock wool cube method), (THEN) plant them into the medium, (soil). This way you know that they will have started growing and you'll never have to wonder if they have started, or not.

If the tap root is 1/4-1/2 inch long, (THEN) they go into the pots, one seed per pot and hopefully they will sprout. If not you start over with another seed. (Never) plant two seeds into one container.

From what I can see from the photo's of your big plant it might be a female. You have not shown very good photo's for us to see clearly enough, but from what I can barely see, it could be a female. Because of the roots, having been growing together for awhile, now. I would suggest you leave (them) together and hope for the best.

Have you been giving the big plant nutrients????? You have not answered me. The seedlings still need another week or so, before you give them a tiny, tiny, tiny amount of nutrients, or you will kill them. When they are young like that they can only handle a very, very small amount of nutrients (N-K-P), ok?

Your seedlings need to be separated, before they're roots start to grow out into the other seedling's roots. So carefully separate them now, into their own containers. One seedling per container, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Blazd4Daz View Post
                                KK

This is why you never plant two seeds in the same container. (When they are babies and are just starting to grow, you look for the tap root to start growing from the seed, in the paper towel, or rock wool cube method), (THEN) plant them into the medium, (soil). This way you know that they will have started growing and you'll never have to wonder if they have started, or not.

If the tap root is 1/4-1/2 inch long, (THEN) they go into the pots, one seed per pot and hopefully they will sprout. If not you start over with another seed. (Never) plant two seeds into one container.

From what I can see from the photo's of your big plant it might be a female. You have not shown very good photo's for us to see clearly enough, but from what I can barely see, it could be a female. Because of the roots, having been growing together for awhile, now. I would suggest you leave (them) together and hope for the best.

Have you been giving the big plant nutrients????? You have not answered me. The seedlings still need another week or so, before you give them a tiny, tiny, tiny amount of nutrients, or you will kill them. When they are young like that they can only handle a very, very small amount of nutrients (N-K-P), ok?

Your seedlings need to be separated, before they're roots start to grow out into the other seedling's roots. So carefully separate them now, into their own containers. One seedling per container, ok?

HELLO B4D, sorry to replyng you only now, i was out of country with family and when i was away, my house keeper was takin care of my plants

YES i did give nutrients NK (10-3-10) to my big twins once only, check these pics Click image for larger version

Name:	14010184.jpg
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	9615 Click image for larger version

Name:	14010187.jpg
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	9616 Click image for larger version

Name:	14010185.jpg
Size:	959.0 KB
ID:	9617
                                the big1 has fully recovered and looks allrite to me but the small1 still looks dyng.
                                did you see the size of big1? i have to transplant her to a bigger pot rite? but what bigger pot thn that? well i will tanplant her to the 20ltr bucket for now.
                                and then what? will i have to transplant her again? and this time when ill put her in 20ltr bucket, i will cut out the small1. coz i think its just ocupating the space in pot,
                                what is ur idea on that?

and what about the nutrients? i have (10-3-10) and (3-7-5) both of nutriens i gane to my plants once only, now what should i do? feed them more?
                                what is the dose for big1 and for small ones?

Comment

Working...
                                X