Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durban Poison

Mr Marijuana

Here is where we will help you now, in the correct section, on this website.

How are you? No I didn't start a new strain. That strain (Jock Horror) description was from Nirvana seeds website, not written by me at all, just transferred, is all.

Now I can see what you have got there. The tree planting and compost mulch will have to do, since you are where there is no real selection and you can't get the other stuff, either. We can try that compost, I don't know how well it will work, but we will try, ok?

Yes, GREEN LIGHT! you can start transplanting into those pots that you showed us, now. Fill'em~up. 2 inches from the top and then transplant your plants into them, now, real gently, ok?

Those two bags are concentrated, all purpose chemical fertilizers and will work, get both bags, smaller sizes if they have them, but if not they will work. You will be diluting them in water. the others are to much N-P-K and you might burn your plants with them, unless you are an experienced grower. Those two look safer, for you.

Transplant Now and send us photo's of all of them, when you are finished, ok?. We will go from there, ok? After you transplant your plants into pots, you won't need to feed them till 3 days later, ok? Because the potting mulch will still be wet enough to keep them alive, till we figure out what you will be getting to feed them, ok?

Those two bags of N-P-K in your photo's will work. You will be diluting them when you start feeding them, ok? The (12-4-4) is what we will start out with, for your small plants and the bigger one for now. You have done great. Send us those photo's so we can see how you did with the transplanting, show all plants in pots and we will go from there, ok?

We will try to get your plants growing in the pots and then we will start feeding them in 3 days after you finish transplanting them, ok? Good luck and be real gentle and careful with the roots, Plant them deep enough so that the bottom of the plants growth is two inches up, from the soil. You are doing real good.
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-15-2013, 01:50 PM.

Mr Marijuana

Here is where we will continue your grow of the Durban Poison, moved from "How to cut out males" Here is where you will want to continue your questions, ok?
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-14-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

hello Blazd am doin ok how is everything there? u was blockd? but you are admin of this site rite? so come u got blockd?

ok mr i didnt really understand what ypu suggesting me to buy? u want me to buy (12-4-4) and (10-3-10) rite?

and i sent you a foto of 1 small transprnt plastic bag, u got it? it has some tiny balls in it and the dealer told me thts a NPK for tomato plant. so what should i do with tht bag? should i put some of those too in the pot?

u said those two bags i will be diluting them in water? how? i think those bags also has some tiny balls. so how diluting balls in water? u want me to frst smash them or something? ok so i will do this today. i will transplant them in pots and will send you pic, but u didnt answer my 1 important question.

i have 5 plants total rite now. i want to transplant three of them in pots and leave two on ground soil
      coz i want to see and feel both grows, the diference u know wat i mean? so wat is ur advice? waiting for ur reply bro

Comment

Originally posted by MR MARIJUANA View Post
        hello Blazd am doin ok how is everything there? u was blockd? but you are admin of this site rite? so come u got blockd?

ok mr i didnt really understand what ypu suggesting me to buy? u want me to buy (12-4-4) and (10-3-10) rite?

and i sent you a foto of 1 small transprnt plastic bag, u got it? it has some tiny balls in it and the dealer told me thts a NPK for tomato plant. so what should i do with tht bag? should i put some of those too in the pot?

u said those two bags i will be diluting them in water? how? i think those bags also has some tiny balls. so how diluting balls in water? u want me to frst smash them or something? ok so i will do this today. i will transplant them in pots and will send you pic, but u didnt answer my 1 important question.

i have 5 plants total rite now. i want to transplant three of them in pots and leave two on ground soil
        coz i want to see and feel both grows, the diference u know wat i mean? so wat is ur advice? waiting for ur reply bro
        Mr Marijuana

No I am not admin, here. I just grow as a hobby and I want to share my knowledge with as many people trying to grow as I can. I live way up in the mountains and way back in the woods and I am retired from Building homes up here, with not much else to do, so I have lot's of time on my hands to donate to those who need help with their plant's, is all.

That bag of pellets, does it have the amounts of N-K-P on it? if so you will need to give us the numbers from that bag, ok? Without knowing what you have already bought (that bag of pellets) I suggested you get those other 2 bags of (12-4-4) and (10-3-10) to use as the (food) for your plants, (not to go into the potting mulch, yet). If that bag of pellets is the right N-P-K then it (does not) go into the potting soil, at all, (yet). N-P-K is food and that gets diluted when you are ready to (feed your plants), ok? The potting mulch you bought has N-P-K in it already and that is ok. The N-P-K in the mulch is probably time released and breaks down over time to supply your plants with a small amount of N-P-K and is not enough to properly provide your cannabis plants with enough nutrients,(N-P-K) they will need, to grow big and produce good buds. Remember this, (N-P-K is Nutrients, Food) and is sometimes put into potting soil by the manufacturer, as time released food. Not recommended at all for growing weed, but can work, as in your situation, where that is all that is available where you live.

Your first step is to get the pots ready with the mulch, only, ok? then transplant, without those pellets. Try to see if that transparent bag of pellets has N-P-K numbers on it and send us those numbers, before you do anything with it, ok?

Go ahead and fill your pots with the mulch and transplant your plants into them. That is your first step, ok? Make sure you get the soil (mulch) good and wet, then transplant, ok?

(Next Step) is to take photo's of the plants in their pots and send those photo's to us, here in this thread, so we can see how they look and if you did that (first step) correctly, ok?

Remember no pellets in the pots, yet, ok? We will need to see asap, what the numbers are, on the bag of pellets, ok? So send the photo's of all the pots, (after you finished the transplanting) to us and we will go from there, ok?

We need to see the numbers if any, on the bag of pellets, asap, ok? they might be to much, (strong) for your plants, that is why I suggested getting the bags of (12-4-4) for veg, and the (10-3-10) for flowering, instead of those pellets, ok?

If I were you I would try to return the bag of pellets and get the two bags of (12-4-4) and (10-3-10), ok? that will be, all you will need for the rest of the grow, since you do not have a big selection, of cannabis growing supply's, near you.

Good Luck and send us those photo's asap, ok?
        Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-14-2013, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Mr Marijuana

Your important question was if you should leave a few of your plants in the ground and not transplant them all? to see the difference? Well if you do, you will need to worry about bugs and you will need to give them some added mulch to help them grow better. the photo you showed us of the one plant that has been growing, there for 4 months is not doing good, at all. It should have grown, way,way bigger. It is not getting what it needs, from the soil where it is planted. That is why it is so small and under developed.

Again, your back yard's soil is not good enough to grow weed, all on It's own, ok?

The other question about the (N-P-K) food pellets. without knowing the N-P-K numbers on the bag we do not know what they are, yet. But the other two bags, if they come in pellet form, they should dissolve in water when you add them to water, and should not need to be smashed, at all, ok? they should dessolve all on their own, when added to water, when it is time to (feed) your plants. Not added to the mulch, ok?
          Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-14-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

hello Mr Blazd. oh god its very hot here in these days. and i was out of town very busy on work, didnt have time for anything i came home last nite and only now i am reading ur mails sir.

1--i searchd for (3-2-6) and (2-4-8) but didnt see them but i saw this npk (3-7-5) Click image for larger version

Name:	NPK.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	529.6 KB
ID:	9422 and i bought it i dont know why.
            tell me sir if its worthy? if its usefull?

2--all those bags on palets tht i sent you pic, i didnt actualy buy them i was just shwing you, there are (24-6-12) and (20-20-20) and others.

3-- i bhought NK (10-3-10) Click image for larger version

Name:	nk.jpg
Size:	424.7 KB
ID:	9423 (12-4-4) was out of stock but the dealer said they will recv it next week so ill buy it thn ok?

4-- that transparent bag has no refrence on it nothing is writen there, the dealer told me that was npk for tomatoes so i didnt use tht trasprnt bag and i think i wont use it.

5-- now as i told u before i am only reading ur emails now so before i reading ur emails this morning i did that process of transplanting.
            first i made hole on potd like this Click image for larger version

Name:	13120173.jpg
Size:	785.1 KB
ID:	9424 thn i fild them up with this mulch soil like this Click image for larger version

Name:	13120190.jpg
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	9425 continues next email. . .

Comment

then i dig the hole around the plants like this Click image for larger version

Name:	13120192.jpg
Size:	861.6 KB
ID:	9426 Click image for larger version

Name:	13120194.jpg
Size:	864.7 KB
ID:	9427

and then i transplanted them in pots like this Click image for larger version

Name:	13120195.jpg
Size:	782.4 KB
ID:	9428 Click image for larger version

Name:	13120196.jpg
Size:	784.1 KB
ID:	9429 it was look like this when they got into pot. that i did this, i told when i was doing all this process i hadnt read ur last two emails till tht time i didnt knw so i opend tht bag of (10-3-10) continues next email...

Comment

so i did this, i opend the bag of (10-3-10) i took out some of those balls, this quantity u see the photo? Click image for larger version

Name:	13120231.jpg
Size:	683.1 KB
ID:	9430
                then i poted these balls in this plastic bottle and filld the bottle with water can u see the image? Click image for larger version

Name:	13120233.jpg
Size:	615.9 KB
ID:	9431

it was smelling like coffee lolz, anyway so after i spray them with this liquid, and after transfer them to new local here Click image for larger version

Name:	13120237.jpg
Size:	594.5 KB
ID:	9432
                one of those two little plant got into this position Click image for larger version

Name:	13120235.jpg
Size:	590.3 KB
ID:	9433 next email continues...

Comment

it wasnt like this, but after i sprayd him with (10-3-10) and after i put him in new place it bacame like this Click image for larger version

Name:	13120234.jpg
Size:	803.7 KB
ID:	9434 looks like it dyng,
                  am worry plz tell me what to do?

so i only transplanted two of those little 1 month old plants, other two babies i left them in the groun i was nervous and worry it was my first time u see?

now about that 4 month old plant, well i dint have enough courage and guds to transplanted him becoz its big now check fotos Click image for larger version

Name:	13120198.jpg
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	9435
                  see its growing Click image for larger version

Name:	13120201.jpg
Size:	941.6 KB
ID:	9436 Click image for larger version

Name:	13120199.jpg
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	9437 continues...

Comment

and i also tawt tht this 4 month old is big for this pot Click image for larger version

Name:	13120204.jpg
Size:	789.5 KB
ID:	9438 so i didnt transplant this big boy yet but i sure did very much spray him too with that
                    (10-3-10) formula, but he didnt show me any bad signals yet, plz tell me what should i do now?

in all these emails the only good news i think is this Click image for larger version

Name:	13120238.jpg
Size:	757.0 KB
ID:	9439 i sowd some PINAPPLE EXPRESS seeds here in this spot
                    i had 12 seeds. i made 6 hole and put 2 seeds in each hole Click image for larger version

Name:	13120239.jpg
Size:	810.3 KB
ID:	9440 lets see what will happen. till next week it must come out na?

Comment

i sent you 6 emails with this 1 and 19 photos, did u rcv em all?
                      plz reply me and help me sir. i realy apreciate ur help sir.
                      my wife is kinda gardner she has planted many kind of flowers and many fruits and vegs, now she is asking if tht NK (10-3-10) she can also spray to her plants?
                      any advice for her growing dear sir?

Comment

Mr Marijuana

1--i searchd for (3-2-6) and (2-4-8) but didnt see them but i saw this npk (3-7-5) and i bought it i dont know why.
                        tell me sir if its worthy? if its usefull?

I cannot see your photo clearly enough to see what you have there. If it says 3-7-5, then yes, that is ok to start feeding them, now.

Comment

Mr Marijuana

3-- i bhought NK (10-3-10) (12-4-4) was out of stock but the dealer said they will recv it next week so ill buy it thn ok?

If you say you bought 10-3-10, then that will work for when you start flowering your plants. Do not buy the 12-4-4, ok? you already have the 3-7-5 from the last post you showed me and that will work instead of the 12-4-4, ok?

Comment

Mr Marijuana

I am spreading this out a bit for you so you will be able to follow along better.

What on earth made you put holes so far from the bottom of the containers?????

"first i made hole on potd like this"

These holes are in the wrong place on the containers. the proper place to put them is at the Very bottom.(see below)

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1904 W.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	9441Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1894 W.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	9442

See where the holes are supposed to go???? Now you will need to go back in those containers and put "Duct tape" Or any other strong plastic sealing tape on the INSIDE to cover those holes up, or else all your plants food will drain out of those holes before the food ever reaches the plants root system, ok?

Try to follow along and not get in to big of a hurry, without fully understanding what you are doing, ok?? If you need to ask a certain question before you do something, just ask, ok? I'm usually on the site every morning and will be here to help you, if all is good around here.

Mr Marijuana, what is your first name? I would like to be able to call you by your name, rather than Mr Marijuana, if that is ok with you? More to follow, after I take a few puff's.
                            Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-15-2013, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Mr Marijuana

"then i dig the hole around the plants like this"

"and then i transplanted them in pots like this"

This looks great, well done. But if these pots have holes that are not at the very bottom of these containers, then you will need to (tape them up from the inside), like I was explaining, in the previous post, ok?

Also, Add just a tad more soil, to get an even amount, all around, closer to the top of the containers ok? This soil will settle over time and you must fill these containers, now with plenty of soil. more than you have there. Add another inch or so and make it nice and smooth, all around the bottom of the seedlings, ok?

These are your babies and you cannot rush to get things done. You must show them much love and patents, if you want good weed, my friend. Do not be in a hurry, ok? Make it way nice for them and they will make it real nice for you, ok?

You have a very unique situation and are very lucky to have good seeds to start out, learning how to grow them. So take your time, show them great love and they will reward you, if you do things the right way and do not get ahead of yourself, wait for us to guide you, ok?
                              Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-15-2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X