chocolope kush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolope kush

Ok so just so you guys know I cant start a diary because my babies are already half way done. but i will upload some pictures for y'all. just to get a taste on what i am doing here all day. They are almost 8 weeks old and bearly 4 weeks into flowering. I had some issues with them because of the weather outside did some crazy shit this winter. so i had to try all kinds of things to get the temp up or down.. it was a complete battle! My next grow i will do a nice diary for y'all to read and check out the things that I do and maybe apply it to your own grow.

Oh and one more thing.. pleasseeee don't judge the pictures. I don't have a camera yet so these were taken with my laptop XD yeah dont judge hahah
    a new cam will come along shortly thou
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20130202.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	10674Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20130202_1.JPG
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	10673Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20130202_2.JPG
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	10672Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20130202_4.JPG
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	10671

Nice grow ! What lights are u using?

Comment

Beautiful Fever! Looking very tasty. I am really looking forward to seeing your diary on your next grow. Great stuff.

Comment

Pics are amazing - so are the plants.

Nothing at all to excuse.

Comment

Pic's

Fever360 be honest I saw the same pic's in High Times submitted by an Aborigine Albino from Hawaii. Actually that's a lie. You got some nice plants there buddy, good job... Your computer does a good photo. I try to get pic's of my work and they seem to washout, kind of real yellow or candle like tint to them. Did you use a filter of some kind for the light?

Comment

Working...
          X