growing with CO2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• growing with CO2

I am wondering if 1500 ppm is to much for newly veg? Also my exhaust is running but the ppm is still around 900 after it shuts off! so it keeps building up over 1500. Any help would be great. tks

I'll be your huckleberry!

growing with CO2

Growing with CO2 can help yield 30%+ budding. Fairly inexpensive way to produce more of what you want. $100 for CO2 bottle, $50-$75 range for regulator, and an extra minute timer is all you need. Simply plug in, dial in and watch your yields. At this point, scissors are your best friend. If you want to know more send me requests and I'll help you get started. Anyone out there growing with CO2, please help me fix my issue. Could possibly be CFM's, weight over air, not enough circulation, not really sure. Would like some ideas.

Comment

growing with co2

Is there any one out there growing with co2? please send me a message.... for those who r wondering i will post some pics later still need to do some propagation, after that they should be up. today is 46 day so getting ready for the best part, making sure the dream carries on... also have three different types so if you know any of these blue dream, cataract kush, Armageddon, if you have tips or what worked for you would like to hear it.

Comment

Your correct

You answered your question above at least from the info you provided underneath air circulation after timed app.
        thank you very much.

Comment

co2 with max yield

here is an update for you guys tuning in on the co2 form. just turned to 12/12 stage. running 1500 ppm roughly.
          first one is catoract, second is blue haze, both sativa. the last is armagodden indica. any ? feel free to ask. and advice is more then welcome.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	family 132.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	8590Click image for larger version

Name:	family 133.jpg
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	8591Click image for larger version

Name:	family 134.jpg
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	8592

Comment

broken dreams help

So today I found out the sex of all my plants need less to say two of them are males..... do'h would still like to keep them but not sure on how to.. thinking about chopping up the males as to only have one branch flowering and placing a bag over it as so not to pollinate the other female. I know everone is going to say kill it but i would like both of these strains. any ideas or methods that actually worked?

Comment

Chemical Sex Alteration

Originally posted by doc_holliday View Post
              So today I found out the sex of all my plants need less to say two of them are males..... do'h would still like to keep them but not sure on how to.. thinking about chopping up the males as to only have one branch flowering and placing a bag over it as so not to pollinate the other female. I know everone is going to say kill it but i would like both of these strains. any ideas or methods that actually worked?
              I can't speak from experience, since I have only reversed the sex of normally female plants (which, for the record, I find silver ions such as silver nitrate, silver thiosulfate, silver sulfate, silver chloride, etc. to be much more efficient/easier than gibberelins i.e. gibberelic acid).
              But there is a guy who did research in the 70's and changed the sex of male plants to female.

According to Galoch (1978), indoleacetic acid (IAA), ethrel (2-Chloroethylphosphonic acid), and kinetin all produced pistillate flowers, where gibberelins produced staminate (male).

When auxins are applied to a plant, ethylene production of the plant is increased, and ethrel is a chemical that basically decomposes into ethylene. When you block the effects of ethelene, you get male flowers. And, presumably, when you increase ethylene, you get female flowers. This is the jest of what I am getting out of this whole thing.

I have never done this, but it might work. You can read up on auxins (and probably ethephon/ethrel is your best bet), and maybe can induce your males to produce some female flowers. Then you simply self the plant and you have saved your strain. You will have to take clones since I am sure it is too late to order what you need, apply, wait for female flowers, and pollinate with pollen that is long since gone. But you can try this with some of your cloned males if you really want to keep the strain.

Honestly, I think it would be easier to just get new seeds, but sometimes you fall in love with a plant and can't see yourself parting with it.

Comment

Working...
              X