First time SOG grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time SOG grow

I have already built my grow room and ordered seeds, but would like some constructive criticism on my grow room as well as on my choice of seeds. I have built a 3 foot wide by 4 foot tall and 6 foot long grow box. I am planning to do a SOG grow using only florescent and led lights. Here are the seeds that I ordered to grow as mother plants, 1 Chocolate Kush, 1 Blue Mystic, 1 Berry Bomb, 1 Bubblegummer and also received 1 free El Alquimista and 1 free Supersonic Cristal Storm. Would love it if someone could let me know which ones will work better for a SOG and which ones will be better to grow outdoors.

Hi there
    I am not familiar with all of these strains, but I know for a fact that Blue Mystic performs real well in SOG set ups. I'm pretty sure that Nirvana recommend it...?
    I notice the others are mostly indica dominant so they should all be quite hardy outside, and quick to flower. When's the latest and earliest frost where you live?

Comment

Thats why I got the blue mystic, ordered the rest mainly on thc content and their more indica dominant qualities. I plan on growing all of them as mothers and then cloning them for my SOG setup. I can plant outdoors normally as early as April and the earliest frost we average is late Oct.

Comment

That's a good long season. If you get them out early you should be able to finish all these strains outdoors. Good luck.

Comment

Im not looking to finish them all outdoors, that's the main reason I posted about SOG. I want to grow mainly indoors with two flowering boxes having a harvest every month and always having clones in veg ready to put into flower 2 days after I harvest. I am not growing just so that I have smoke, I am also trying to bring in extra income so that I can support my son and give him things that I never had growing up.

Comment

Pics of my indoor setup

Here are a few pics of my setup so far. I have a closet that is 3dx4wx6h for my mother plants, one veg cabinet that is 3dx8wx3h, and one flower cabinet that is 3dx6wx4h with plans to build a second flowering cabinet of the same size as the first so that I can have a harvest every month.

grow5.jpggrow4.jpggrow6.jpg

Comment

To many for the space

518Stoner been a couple of months what's up! By now you should be sporting several lollypops in the mother room? That's how I trim mine just like a tootsie roll pop lots of clones. And I'll bet it's real crowded in the veg room. Talk to us brother

Comment

Working...
              X