Removing Seeds from Live PLants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Seeds from Live PLants

My Females were polinated and i thought I'd pop off and remove as many seeds as possible to stop the plant from wasting energy into growing seeds. I did this a few days ago. Will this kill the buds? Does anybody know if this is a bad or good thing? I know it will continue to grown more seeds. but i'm trying to reduce the amount of seeds on my plant. Should i just leave them alone and let them continue to produce seeds?>

what advice or knowledge can anyone tell me. thanks

I would say that if the plant has been pollinated it is too late to do anything about it. How are you removing seeds? The seeds are an integral part of the flower. I don't see how you can remove them without damaging the plant.
    Just leave the seeds. The plant will be smokeable, just not as good as it could be. I have bought lots of weed with seeds in it, and although a pain in the arse, it still works.

Comment

Usually when the seeds form, the flowers are pretty much dead anyway! That's how it's supposed to work after all!
      The flower is only there to receive pollen...once that happens, and the seeds form, the flower has no other purpose and it shrivels up while the ovum swells...
      You can always sell the seeds; I hear they fetch a pretty good price these days!
      Advice for the future....always wash your hands after handling any male plant parts as failing to do so introduces the possibility of accidentally pollinating a female plant...
      I'm not sure what your experience is with plant sexing and separation...My guess is that you must know something about it since you didn't bring it up here...
      If all else fails, start a clean new batch with all feminized seeds and don't let anything else come near it!

Comment

Working...
      X