Are my plants okay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are my plants okay?

When I see pics of other grows it throws me off to see all those horizontal leaves, with some even fanning upward, when compared to my babies. Are leaves like mine normal or am I doing something wrong? First time grower here. I tried to read up on as much as I could before starting but there is so much misinformation out there that I wasnt sure which sources were credible and which were not.

My plants are housed in a mylar tent with a small 6" fan for breeze and an 8" duct fan for ventilation. The plants are within fabric Geopots filled with Botanicare's coco coir mix. I feed the plants with CNS17 (3-1-2) and General Hydro's CALiMAGic. They sit beneath a 300 watt LED light that is 14" above the tops of the plants. Daytime temps get as high as 28c and nighttime temps get as low as 20c. Daytime humidity gets as high as 70% and nighttime humidity gets as low as 45%.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am just running 2 plants for my first grow so that I can get the experience first before growing a full tent.
    The duo. SFV OG (left) and Trainwreck (right). Trainwreck. 11 days old. SFV OG. 11 days old.

I forgot to mention that they are on an 18/6 light cycle.

Also, I have attached a pic of one of the leaves on the Trainwreck. It is the lowest most bottom leaf on the plant, it is also the only leaf that has those two white spots. However it is not the only leaf to have yellow tips!

Comment

These canoed leaves are signs of stress. They can be a sign of a few things. The downward bending like that is sometimes the plant trying to close its stoma, which are on the underside of the leaves. 70% humidity is pretty damp, can you get it down a bit? Also, are you over watering?

Comment

Working...
      X