Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellowing on top

Hi folks,

I'm a little worried about my plant. It seemed to be doing well in the second week of flowering phase. This morning I watered it and gave it a 1/2 strength nute mix, a combination of general hydroponics Gro, Micro, and Bloom. When you add it up it's about a 6-6-7 ratio. This after noon I pulled it out for a minute to dote over it, but it looked kind of overall yellow, particularly the top and new growth. I've had it about 14" from a 600W HPS on 75% setting, but I did run it at 100% some this morning just to warm up the room. It didn't seem like the plant was getting hot, but can that much light cause it to yellow some? I've heard of bleaching. Or does it look more like water-nutes issues. I tried to get a soil sample from about 1/2 way deep and mixed it with distilled water, then pH drops. Looks like 6.5

yel 001.JPGyel 002.JPG

I've resisted the urge to take action and about a week later and I think she's looking some better. When it's ready for water I am going to try to bump the pH down a little.

p 001.JPGp 002.JPG

Comment

[QUOTE=richkel;26698]I've resisted the urge to take action and about a week later and I think she's looking some better. When it's ready for water I am going to try to bump the pH down a little.

p 001.JPGp 002.JPG

WOW! Rich

She is growing like mad. checking out those bud sites and they are all over the place. Nice work. You got the touch, for sure. What a fantastic looking plant. I know you got to be happy. Amazing job. Can't wait to see her in full bloom.

Comment

Thanks B4D. It looks better every day so I'm hopeful.

Your Jock Horror looks like Jack Frost. Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by richkel View Post
          Thanks B4D. It looks better every day so I'm hopeful.

Your Jock Horror looks like Jack Frost. Awesome!
          Thanx! Rich

It"s a two hitter, after the second hit, everything is funny. Glad your plant is doing better
          Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-13-2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X