Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!!! possible sick plant early stages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!! possible sick plant early stages?

Here's what it looks like now. 2.jpg
    3.jpg

little bit of nute burn im thinking on the one top but thats the only one that is like that and not sure why only one would show that?

Comment

good job

They look beautiful katzie. Really nice job. Did you put them into flower already? If not, I am hoping that you have enough space because they are gonna get enormous. What strain is the plant?

I hope that you are ready for a good smoke because that puppy is gonna get you allot of buds!! Just remember to keep the inter nodes tight for fatter buds.

Keep me updatede. I am curious how it will turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fever360 View Post
        They look beautiful katzie. Really nice job. Did you put them into flower already? If not, I am hoping that you have enough space because they are gonna get enormous. What strain is the plant?

I hope that you are ready for a good smoke because that puppy is gonna get you allot of buds!! Just remember to keep the inter nodes tight for fatter buds.

Thanks Fever and i am pretty sure its OG Kush and yes i put it into flower mode last tuesday and i have quite a bit of room now its in a bigger closet.
        Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 02-03-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Gave it a good nute feed tonight

baby2.jpg

Comment

looks healthy!

did you prune it?

Comment

did you prune it?

only on the bottom part of the plant.

Comment

Well my baby has only been in 12/12 for a week and already looking like its a she Not the best picture but you can see the hairs and no ball sac's anywhere that i can see so far

female.jpg

Comment

I need to keep everything on one page lol i have posts everywhere. Next time its grow journal time.

DSCF0809.jpg
                  DSCF0810.jpg
                  DSCF0811.jpg
                  DSCF0814.jpg
                  DSCF0817.jpg

Comment

hahah yes keep it on one page XD. the journal is a good a idea. i to will be keeping one next time.

Comment

Photos

Great Pic's of your plants. Do you use some kind of filter? All my photo's tend to wash out......

Comment

Originally posted by Smokesalot View Post
                        Great Pic's of your plants. Do you use some kind of filter? All my photo's tend to wash out......

Thanks Smokesalot, and no i don't just using the flower macro setting on my digital camera for close ups

Comment

Latest pics of my girl.
                          DSCF0858.jpg
                          DSCF0860.jpg
                          DSCF0864.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X