Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO!!! yellow, brown, burnt, curled, sagging leaves.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO!!! yellow, brown, burnt, curled, sagging leaves.

2 plants
    1st 9 1/2". sagging of the leaves, turning yellow, curled up tips.
    2nd 7". slight yellowing appearing to be following other plants steps.
    help :[

IMG_2380.jpgIMG_2374.jpgIMG_2376.jpgIMG_2377.jpgIMG_2378.jpg

IMG_2381.jpgIMG_2375.jpg
    more pics if requested
    Last edited by antwon619; 12-12-2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Man, that is rough! I have never seen anything quite like it. Part of me wants to say they need more water, and another part of me want to say (very quietly in case it isn't true) some sort of wilt virus. If it is virus, there is nothing you can do. If they are too dry, just water them more often. If it is neither, get back to me and I will try to figure something out for you.

For the record, I have never seen a cannabis plant with a (confirmed) wilt virus.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony C View Post
        Man, that is rough! I have never seen anything quite like it. Part of me wants to say they need more water, and another part of me want to say (very quietly in case it isn't true) some sort of wilt virus. If it is virus, there is nothing you can do. If they are too dry, just water them more often. If it is neither, get back to me and I will try to figure something out for you.

For the record, I have never seen a cannabis plant with a (confirmed) wilt virus.
        yay! first timer first virus!
        -.-

im going to let the soil dry up and flush with pure water, then going to slowly add nutes back.
        i use vigoro 10-10-10, not alot of it.
        i also have superthrive.

should i go along with the flush? then what would be the next best step?

Comment

come on people wheres your support? plants getting worse i just let it sit for a while now its just sagging balls, 50 views 1 reply?
          IMG_9710.jpg http://s43.beta.photobucket.com/user...brary/cannabis pass: seaofgreen
          Last edited by antwon619; 12-13-2012, 10:00 PM. Reason: more photos

Comment

Ooft.. That's not a pretty picture. What sort of nute regime have you been using?
            I printed this out for myself some time ago. Maybe it will be of help to you....

To use the Problem-Solver, simply start at #1 below. When you think you've found the problem, read the Nutrients section to learn more about it. Diagnose carefully before making major changes.

1) If the problem affects only the bottom or middle of the plant go to #2. b) If it affects only the top of the plant or the growing tips, skip to #10. If the problem seems to affect the entire plant equally, skip to #6.

2) Leaves are a uniform yellow or light green; leaves die & drop; growth is slow. Leaf margins are not curled-up noticeably. >> Nitrogen(N) deficiency. b) If not, go to #3.

3) Margins of the leaves are turned up, and the tips may be twisted. Leaves are yellowing (and may turn brown), but the veins remain somewhat green. >> Magnesium (Mg) deficiency. b) If not, go to #4.

4) Leaves are browning or yellowing. Yellow, brown, or necrotic (dead) patches, especially around the edges of the leaf, which may be curled. Plant may be too tall. >> Potassium (K) deficiency. b) If not, keep reading.

5) Leaves are dark green or red/purple. Stems and petioles may have purple & red on them. Leaves may turn yellow or curl under. Leaf may drop easily. Growth may be slow and leaves may be small. >> Phosphorus(P) deficiency. b) If not, go to #6.

6) Tips of leaves are yellow, brown, or dead. Plant otherwise looks healthy & green. Stems may be soft >> Over-fertilization (especially N), over-watering, damaged roots, or insufficient soil aeration (use more sand or perlite. Occasionally due to not enough N, P, or K. b) If not, go to #7.

7) Leaves are curled under like a ram's horn, and are dark green, gray, brown, or gold. >> Over-fertilization (too much N). b) If not, go to #8…

8) The plant is wilted, even though the soil is moist. >> Over-fertilization, soggy soil, damaged roots, disease; copper deficiency (very unlikely). b) If not, go to #9.

9) Plants won't flower, even though they get 12 hours of darkness for over 2 weeks. >> The night period is not completely dark. Too much nitrogen. Too much pruning or cloning. b) If not, go to #10...

10) Leaves are yellow or white, but the veins are mostly green. >> Iron (Fe) deficiency. b) If not, go to #11.

11) Leaves are light green or yellow beginning at the base, while the leaf margins remain green. Necrotic spots may be between veins. Leaves are not twisted. >> Manganese (Mn) deficiency. b) If not, #12.

12) Leaves are twisted. Otherwise, pretty much like #11. >> Zinc (Zn) deficiency. b) If not, #13.

13) Leaves twist, then turn brown or die. >> The lights are too close to the plant. Rarely, a Calcium (Ca) or Boron (B) deficiency. b) If not… You may just have a weak plant.

Comment

I've had this happen to my plant, it was about 10 yrs ago I can't fully remember what I did.
              I would upsize to pot
              Cut the bad leaves off
              add some sort of potting mix or or better. I used blood n bones added to water and poured to soil.

I think its a problem with your roots but im no pro.
              There just ideas to help as they are what I think I did, with watering you could be overwatering i think but maybe its under watered so maybe eg.500ml morning and night
              Good luck let me know what you did.

Comment

Heat

I'm pretty sure that is heat damage, check your temp, airflow, and pissibly reduce wattage depending on the first two adjustments. Hope it helps, you should be mid 70's lights on, low 60's lights off

Comment

Working...
                X