No announcement yet.

My new babies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took these day Sativa still coming on nicely and the indica kicking it up a notch.

Sativa
    20140404_165137.jpg

Indica
    indica.jpg

20140404_165213.jpg

Comment

Took these day Sativa still coming on nicely and the indica kicking it up a notch.

Sativa
      20140404_165137.jpg

Indica
      indica.jpg

20140404_165213.jpg

Comment

Here are some pics of week #3 of 12/12. I havent looked at them without the LED on so this is what they are with the flash going off.

the indica dominant
        20140411_160001.jpg
        20140411_160015.jpg

and the sativa girlie
        20140411_160117.jpg
        20140411_160104.jpg

Comment

Here is week #4 of 12/12 Think i beat my pH problems in the soil too

Comment

Be careful of the intensity of the leds. I had to cut one out as it was causing canoeing - nodes are still close together but still can't stop the canoe deal - WTF - slo

Comment

Canoeing can be caused by other things too but i havent had much of a problem with that where it would make me worry.

Comment

After week #5 of 12/12

Comment

Look at those gorgeous fat koalas.... So so good. Nice work. Kw.

Comment

Thanks man and still have another 3 plus weeks to go

Comment

This is my new girl that i will be putting outside sometime this week or the weekend. Bagseed again but i know who grew it and have to ask him about it.

Comment

Well that is it for my indoor for now till the fall time. I cropped my last plant and got some nice bud and cant wait to test her out Got her drying in my diy dry box i made from a cardboard box and a pc fan i got off my brother.

Comment

Beautiful plants katzie, mega

Comment

Thanks Mega_nute

Comment

Look'in good Katzie, great job. Have been following your grow. Real nice budz you'll be puff'in on. Great stuff to take and smoke when you go fish'in again.

So the LED's worked out good for you, that's way cool.

Comment

Yes it worked out pretty good, but i knew i should have repotted into 5 gallon. Pots i was using were too small so my yield was lower then expected and ran into some probs for a bit. All a good learning experience though. Thanks Blaze4daze.

Comment

Working...
                                X