Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Atmos Raw portable vaporizer

Anyone seen the Atmos RX vaporizer yet?

They look pretty sick considering you could take it anywhere. Just wanted to see if anyone knows anything about them or has anything to say.

Did you end up getting one? The Atmos Raw is great as far as portability like you mentioned, but it leaves a lot to desire as far as a true vaporizer. I tell all my customers if they are looking for something sleek and portable and are willing to sacrifice those features for true vaporization, an Atmos Raw is the way to go. But you also should consider generic versions to the Atmos Raw. They're the same thing, just without the Atmos logo slapped on which makes their devices 3x more expensive. If any of you have Atmos or any vaporizer pen related questions, feel free to get back to me.

Comment

The Atmos Raw Vaporizer is a pen vaporizer that genuinely vaporizes raw herb most especially when you’re on the go. It’s incredible classy, compact and discreet and has a battery operated technology and design that other brands may have a lot of catching up to do.

Comment

Working...
      X