any body know VaporGenie Vaporizing Pipe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any body know VaporGenie Vaporizing Pipe

did any one have information about VaporGenie Vaporizing Pipe.how it works and what are its characteristics. the prices of this Vaporizer and its types??

Originally posted by maheenmahi1 View Post
    did any one have information about VaporGenie Vaporizing Pipe.how it works and what are its characteristics. the prices of this Vaporizer and its types??
    The Vapor genie vaporizer is simple, cheap, and yet very effective at vaporizing your herbs or tobacco. It is a portable vaporizer that closely resembles a tradition smoking pipe. Also, like a traditional pipe used for combustion, it requires the use of a lighter or other flame source.

However, unlike a smoking pipe, it does not burn the herb and release tars and toxins into your lungs. It does this by placing a ceramic filter piece on top of the herbs loaded into the bowl. Heat from the lighters flame is inhaled through the ceramic filter, but the flame itself is not. This heat is transferred from the ceramic filter to the herbs, causing them to produce vapor.

The Vapor genie comes in a couple different styles. There is the standard style that features a maple, oak, walnut or ash wood finish. Also available are colored finishes that come in a variety of colors including black, green, red, blue, purple and yellow.

The Vapor genie is a fantastic product all-around. It is one of the cheapest and yet most durable vaporizers on the market today. Because of its resemblance to a conventional pipe and similar usage methods, it is a great choice for those who are making the transition from smoking to vaporizing. All you need to enjoy vaporizing away from home is the Vapor genie, your herbs, and a lighter. Therefore, it is a really good choice for anyone who is looking for a quick and simple portable vaporizer.

Comment

Vapor Genie

Like the last post said, the Vapor Genie is a very simple vaporizer to utilize. There isn't much to it. For a beginner, it's not a bad choice.

Comment

Vapor Genie

I have smoked for many years but tobacco is out of the question now.
        I have tried many types of vaporizers over the years and I find the Vapor Genie the most cost effective and simple to use.
        Just have a little patience in learning to use the lighter flame correctly. It is well worth the effort and the after sales service is second to none. A first class product.

Comment

color

Originally posted by elgringosteve View Post
          I have smoked for many years but tobacco is out of the question now.
          I have tried many types of vaporizers over the years and I find the Vapor Genie the most cost effective and simple to use.
          Just have a little patience in learning to use the lighter flame correctly. It is well worth the effort and the after sales service is second to none. A first class product.
          I couldnt agree more. Its is a nice product. I bought it last week and at first you will have some problems with it becuase you still need to get use to how to use it correctly.. not that it is complicated but it needs for you as steve said, a proper way to hold the flame. after a couple of day you will get the hang of it.
          Good stuff in other words Forgot to say that it is also cheap. If you want to make the transition from splif to vap then this would be a good start.

I am a spliff man myself but the occasionally vapor to contribute abit to the lungs

Take care of your body and it will take care of you.

Comment

Agree to disagree.

I think I'm going to have to be the bad guy, and say that the VaporGenie has to be one of the lower end models I've seen. Although it IS very inexpensive, I'd pay the extra $30-45 to get a Magic Flight Launch Box any day (LIFETIME WARRANTY). The thing just has too much of a learning curve. I'm trying to vape quick and painlessly when I'm on the go... I don't have time to be messing around with a lighter. Just my opinion tho; I'm glad you guys are enjoying your units nonetheless.

Comment

Vapor Genie vs Magic flight Launch Box

Originally posted by TheHerbalReview View Post
              I think I'm going to have to be the bad guy, and say that the VaporGenie has to be one of the lower end models I've seen. Although it IS very inexpensive, I'd pay the extra $30-45 to get a Magic Flight Launch Box any day (LIFETIME WARRANTY). The thing just has too much of a learning curve. I'm trying to vape quick and painlessly when I'm on the go... I don't have time to be messing around with a lighter. Just my opinion tho; I'm glad you guys are enjoying your units nonetheless.
              Maybe I´m missing something here....
              Having been a smoker for over 40 years I have seen things change a lot. However, one of the greatest pleasures a bunch of like minded people can have is to get stoned together with some good weed or hash.
              Like a lot of people of my generation smoking tobacco is no longer an option so whereas in the old days it was find a good pipe nowadays the buzz word is vaporizer.
              And so to the Vapor Genie. A very well made pipe based vaporizer. I highly recommend a decent quality pipe lighter rather than the normal type. This gives you exactly the level of control over the flame you need for this product. A great social product as you can interchange mouthpieces. As I see smoking as a social pleasure that comes with its own rituals (anyone remember joint rolling contests) and as I tend to smoke only at home the Vapor Genie keeps the whole thing nice and simple. Vaporiser, grass and flame. That´s all you need.
              Magic Flight Launch Box: I must say straight away I have not tried this product but I have read extensive reviews of this and it does not seem a particularly hygienic product as multiple users smoke from the same outlet. The next problem I have with this is the use of batteries which don´t seem to last very long. Possibly useful if you want to smoke secretly on some street corner but that´s not my idea of fun. Especially as you have to remember to carry spare batteries. As a product I am sure it works but as a great believer in keeping things simple and social the Vapor Genie wins hands down and you feel like you are smoking.

Comment

The versatility, affordability, and ease of use can make Vapor Genie worth a shot. My only warning is to make sure you have plenty of bic type lighters since you will go through them. Also be sure to follow the directions by not filling the up the bowl more then a quarter full. It helps to practice by watching yourself heat the ceramic stone in front of a mirror to make sure you are not getting the stone too hot and burning the product.

Comment

Why are you stating stuff that everyone already knows Jamie, we get the point you like bongs and vaporizers. You're replying to posts that hare 4+ years old and whoever started them has stopped coming here. *shaking head*

Comment

Originally posted by ;
                    Why are you stating stuff that everyone already knows Jamie, we get the point you like percolator bongs, check them out. You're replying to posts that hare 4+ years old and whoever started them has stopped coming here. *shaking head*
                    I would pick a percolator bong over a vape any day, any time. Vaporizers are such weak highs for me, and when you consider how damn expensive they are it just is not worth it. The percolator bong is by far the better product to go for, it is both cheaper and way more effective.
                    Last edited by ShroomPower; 05-23-2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Different strokes Shroom Power. Sometimes I want to get proper mangled and sometimes a wee hit is all I need. I love my wee vape for when I'm just sat around chilling with the family. Getting wankered on a bong can sometimes be a bit of a party killer.

Comment

Working...
                      X