Which vaporizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choosing the Right Vaporizer

Choosing the right Vaporizer can be a little tricky. There are some many different vaporizers to choose from. The first question you should ask yourself is, do I want a portable vaporizer or a desktop unit?

Comment

Vaporfection vs Extreme Q

Both of these units are great. However, I would definitely choose the Vaporfection viVape Vaporizer because it has much more to offer.

Comment

Which Vaporizor

Hello everyone
        There seems to be much expertise with vaporizor here. So here is my question.
        I want to buy a vaporizor. Which do people think is best? Da Vinci or Vapir No2 ?
        There is a big difference in price. Is Da Vinci really $70 better?

Comment

Hi Babs
          Sorry I can't answer your question directly. I'm currently using the PUFFiT, which I am extremely happy with.
          I thought you might find a use for this though. Vaporizer coupons which might come in handy if you're looking around to buy rather than just rushing out and buying one straight away. Hope it helps a bit.
          Mike

Comment

https://vaporizor.com/

yeah...they're pretty good!
            And now, it's time to play the top 15 game!
            Can you name the top 15 vaporizers on the page?!

Comment

There's no certain best of best vaporizer. It's all depends on the user. As for me, for desktop vaporizer, Extreme Q might be the best bet. It is a multipurpose vaporizer can do both whips and bags, making it a “jack-of-all-trades” vape. It also uses a remote instead of switches, giving it a more hands-free experience. For portable vape, Firefly vaporizer is my bet. It produces great vapor quality, it’s made from stainless steel to help regulate temp, has an all glass heating chamber. It is perfect for beginners because it’s easy to use and great for advanced users because it can produce huge clouds.

Comment

Working...
              X