Which vaporizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Roofie
    Don't know if it helps but you can see reviews of both of these models here.
    Magic Flight Launch Box
    Vapir Oxygen Mini vaporizer
    I've not tried either of them myself. But these reviews should give you the basics.
    Cheers
    B

Comment

Magic Flight Launch Box or the Vapir Oxygen Mini vaporizer and why?

Originally posted by Roofie View Post
      I have been looking at vaporizers because I want to buy one for my man who has a heavy smokers cough.
      Which vaporizer is best - the Magic Flight Launch Box or the Vapir Oxygen Mini vaporizer and why?
      Does anybody here have any first hand experience of either of these models?
      Hope somebody can help
      Roofie
      If you want to compare between Magic Flight Launch Box or the Vapir Oxygen Mini vaporizer , which work best then the best one will be that, that will satisfy your need perfecty. Study the features,pro and cons of each vaporizer and you can easily decide yourself which one suites your need better.

You can try this site, its give honest reviews about different vaporizers.

Comment

i am confused how to choose the best Vaporizer

hy i want to buy a Vaporizer. but i am confused how to choose the best vaporizer. a lot of vaporizer is available but I am confused in choosing the best. if you have any tips and tricks for choosing the best vaporizer, please let me know

Comment

Originally posted by john1994 View Post
          hy i want to buy a Vaporizer. but i am confused how to choose the best Vaporizer. a lot of vaporizer is available but I am confused in choosing the best. if you have any tips and tricks for choosing the best vaporizer, please let me know
          Yes, There are a many many types of Vaporizers available on the market today. They will all vaporize your herbs, each using a different method. Some work better than others, and of course you will have your personal preference. Choosing which Vaporizer is right for you can be a difficult decision so before buying any vaporizer first give a look at different vaporizers available in the market. I can suggest to try this site.They give you honest, non-bias, and in depth reviews on the top and most popular Vaporizers andportable Vaporizers on the market today. Have a look at site and read some reviews, features and pro and conso about different vapourizors available at market. This will make ease for you to decide which works best for you as per your requirements.

Comment

My Personal Choice - Silver Surfer Vaporizer - just love it!!!

I see you guys have tried some, but i have to tell you my ultimate choice is the Silver Surfer Vaporizer .... it is absolutely top class vaporizer, irreplaceable, just try it, you'll see what I'm saying

Cheers,

Comment

Which Vaporizer?

Hey people
              Who all here has used lots of different models of vaporizer?

Comment

I have been looking into getting myself a vaporizer. I've had a look around at the reviews and am considering either the Arizer Solo vaporizer or the Wispr vaporizer. WHo on this forum has actual hands on experience of either of these models? Can you make me any recommendations? Which one do you like to use?
                BBB

Comment

Originally posted by BBB View Post
                  I have been looking into getting myself a vaporizer. I've had a look around at the reviews and am considering either the Arizer Solo vaporizer or the Wispr vaporizer. WHo on this forum has actual hands on experience of either of these models? Can you make me any recommendations? Which one do you like to use?
                  BBB
                  BBB I just received my vaporizer it's called the Magic Flight Box . This is my first vaper, but I have did alot of research on what I was looking for in a vaper, and than watched video on how works. I was looking for a something small, if I was to compare it to a one hitter box that has a metal one hitter and looks like a legal smoke. The one hitter is stored in the wood box which also holds a small amount of herb.
                  Im' sure you get the picture, or at least I hope so. As soon as I received my new vaper I charged the batteries, that took 20 minutes. Read the the instructions and ground up some herb. I did as exactly as the instructions said, I couldn't believe how easy and how well it worked. I pushed the batteries in for 5 seconds and then put my lips on the draw hole and started drawing in vapor slow and easy; I tried the straw but ended up using my lips on the box, personnal preference I suppose. Release the battery three quarters of the way through your draw. Repeat You will get the hang of it, but I love it!! I used so much less herb with this vaper than doing it the old way. I have been dragging my feet for so long now about buying one because they are around 100 bucks and I was afraid I would get the wrong one. I could kick myself it will pay for its self by the end of the month. your home work and know what you whay one to do for you and go for it. It is better for you, there is very little smell and it will save you a ton of money. Watch a couple of videos, do exactly what the instructions say, and Don't get impatient and think you need to see smoke and stink the place up for it to work. it's works better wih much less. I go thru about one ounce of the herbs per month, but by using this vape I think it could last two months. This is my opinion on this one vape but I love it. It's just the right size for one or two people, its better for you, saves a ton of money, discreet, no smell, I still can't get over that! Just make sure you Know whatyou want in a vaper, do some home work and go for it! I think your going to love it!!

Comment

I love my mini)

Personally i love my Vapir Oxygen Mini Vaporizer, it's small and affordable, I take it every where with me.

Comment

The Magic Flight Launch Box sounds tempting, now I've got even more to consider! ;-)
                      Does nobody on the forum have actual experience with the Arizer Solo or the Wispr?

Comment

Wispr is great

I have recently started using a vaporizer. My first purchase was an inexpensive electric one with a adjustable temp. Control. I found that it took a while to to find the right temp. And with the electric model I was restricted to a outlet.
                        It didn't take long to discover I wanted something more portable.
                        After much research and talking to the people at my local smoke shop, they recommended the wispr. They liked the fact that was butane rather than battery. The heat was instant and the thermostat was pre set so there was no guess work.
                        It was a little expensive, but well worth it. I take it with me all the time.
                        I paid $250.00 U.S. at the smoke shop.
                        I hope this helped.

Comment

Thanks Rothwell
                          I actually ended up buying the Arizer Solo. And I love it. It takes a bit of practice to get it right, but I've read the same thing about nearly all vapes. The thing that put me off of the wispr was the thought of inhaling the burnt butane fumes. But now I hear plenty people saying its great. Maybe I need two!!

Comment

Arizer Solo

I also really like the Arizer Solo. It's a fantastic Vape that's really easy to use and very efficient. Arizer is a great manufacturer that really makes awesome vaporizers.

Comment

Silver Surfer

I really love the Silver Surfer vaporizer too. It works amazing. The guys at 7th Floor knew exactly what they're doing when they came up with this bad boy. I really love the custom glass knobs and the durable construction of the unit.

Comment

Digital Vaporizer

The Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer is a terrific digital vaporizer. It has a digital display that allows the user to control the vaporizing temperature and it fills both balloons and a whip attachment.

Comment

Working...
                                X