Volcano Classic vs. Digital?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volcano Classic vs. Digital?

I've heard a lot of people talking up this classic Volcano vaporizer model, but I've also seen the digital models on the market for a little bit more. Can anyone tell me, in their experience, is it better to go with the classic model or drop a bit more cash on the digital?
    The Mighty Vaporizer utilizes precision based temperature control, gauged by plus-/minus keys, as well as a LED-light mechanism, indicating the exact degree of performance. This nifty vaporizer actually vibrates upon activation, once the desired temperatu
    Last edited by Schmokin; 09-22-2015, 09:50 AM.

i've wanted to try a vaporizer for a long time, so i just ordered the Arizer Extreme Q Digital and it's supposed to be delivered on the 5th. never tried one before so i'll let you know what i think about this one after i give it a try.
    gary

Comment

Originally posted by shineman View Post
      i've wanted to try a vaporizer for a long time, so i just ordered the Arizer Extreme Q Digital and it's supposed to be delivered on the 5th. never tried one before so i'll let you know what i think about this one after i give it a try.
      gary

Rad - yeah, I'm really out on a limb here because the only things I know about vaporizers are through friends and online reviews. My own personal experience is pretty minimal. I was also thinking about maybe starting a bit smaller with something like the Pax 2 vaporizer since the reviews (I'm linking one as an example) are good and it's a bit cheaper. Eventually though, I'd probably trade up for a home model for the quality over the portability. Let me know what you think about that Arizer digital model!
      The Pax 2 Vaporizer has been touted as one of the best portable vaporizers on the market. But is it really that big of an improvement on the 1st model?

Comment

sure will, i don't get out very often, so i wanted one for my home use and got good reviews for this one. when i do go somewhere i always have my pipe with me, just in case, but if this works like they say it does then i'll probably be looking into one of those portable ones in the future. i'll let you know,
        gary

Comment

Originally posted by shineman View Post
          sure will, i don't get out very often, so i wanted one for my home use and got good reviews for this one. when i do go somewhere i always have my pipe with me, just in case, but if this works like they say it does then i'll probably be looking into one of those portable ones in the future. i'll let you know,
          gary

Thanks - I'm looking forward to it!

Comment

i got my Q yesterday, and tried the whip, and today i used the balloon, wish i'd got this 40yrs. ago it would have saved me a bunch of money and probably my lungs too. the directions that came with it didn't help much but i found a thing on youtube that got me going in the right direction so now i just have to tweek it a bit to fit my needs. i would recommend it to anyone interested, well worth the money.
            gary

Comment

• GreenMartian
              GreenMartian commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds awesome! I'm definitely going to look into one for myself. Thanks for the review, man!
          Working...
          X