Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme Q Vaporizer is it the best value for money vaporizer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Q Vaporizer is it the best value for money vaporizer?

The reviews on the Extreme Q Vaporizer are really positive.

It is currently rated the top rated vaporizer at this site and you can buy the Extreme Q Vaporizer for $300.

It has so many cool features and works really well, I would love to hear your thoughts about this vaporizer.

Extreme Q

The Extreme Q is definitely one of the best vaporizers out there. It's simple to use and very effective. It even comes with a remote control.

Comment

I got mine for under $200 shipped

I just got mine this week and it is impressive. Look around some more and make sure you get the latest version with the quieter fan. The remote is great, select from the programed temps and 3 fan speeds with just a push of a button.
      Last edited by Raimond; 04-20-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

I've read a lot about this subject. Somebody tell me, once I've got a machine that vaporizes my gear at the right temperature, where do all the extras come in? What am I getting for my extra money when I buy a top of the range one?
        It's like fishing. I've got a reel for £30. I can buy one for £300, but does it really make any difference? Reeling in line is reeling in line.......
        Looking forward to learning what it is I'm missing.

Comment

The Extreme Q vaporizer is a great vaporizer. It includes many different functions that other vaporizers don't currently have. These include: a remote based system, a hybrid between a whip or an inflated balloon, and a 3-speed fan system that controls the pressure of forced air when vaping. I personally have an Extreme Q vaporizer and it is by far my favorite desktop vape.

Comment

The Extreme Q is good as a hybrid, but it all depends on what your preference is. If you like using a whip, then i would buy a whip only vaporizer, i.e. silver surfer, da buddah, V-Tower Digital Vaporizer ,etc.... But if you are the type of person who dislike whips but prefer a balloon vape only, then i would suggest the Volcano. But like i stated earlier, the Extreme Q is a hybrid and will give you a choice of whip or balloon, but not as powerful as a desktop vaporizer that specialize in only whips or balloon.

Comment

The Extreme Q is nice. What I like about it personally is how for the price you get so much. Why spend upwards of $500 when you can a buy a vape for less then $200 that does just as much or possibly more.

I recently came across this article about Vapor Brothers Vaporizer. This is a classic vape will continue to be so.

Comment

My good friend has a Volcano Vaporizer and I use it all the time. The whole this is great. He has the solid valve. You just turn the knob somewhere between 3 and 5 and let it heat up. Once it's heated up then fill the bag with air and inhale. Works great every time no smell as long as you don't let too much air out in the beginning. I vaped in my room at home and got no comments about the smell. Here you can also find it . montrealvaporizers

Comment

Originally posted by lisavapor
                  If I was you, I would consider the Vapir Rise vaporizer for sure ,) since its a hybrid vape and it pretty much vaporizes everything you put in it ,)
                  I have already seen your review. it's also nice.. thanks for your review publishing...

Comment

Hey all, I bought a Vapir no2 about 2 yrs. ago and was not really impressed with it. I have copd so some days it is near impossible to get a buzz unless I ingest it, I felt the air going down my throat, but it seemed to burn and the taste was hard to explain! I can't gage it against any others as this was my first.MN

Comment

Extreme Q is a good choice for those who wants to experience multiple methods of vaping without spending a lot of money and get a high quality vapor. It is a multipurpose vaporizer can do both whips and bags and also uses a remote instead of switches, giving it a more hands-free experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X