Cool Vaporizer Review Site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Vaporizer Review Site

I found a terrific review site, plus they have heaps of cool Marijuana related content.

What is your favourite vaporizer model?
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 10-23-2014, 01:22 PM.

Wow

Hi guys! very cool forum

Comment

Hi, friends!

hello, very nice forum. i love this )

Comment

Vaporizers-volcano

I Think Digital Herbal vaporizer product is nice !!

Comment

thanks..nice info

Comment

After monitoring many sites for a three month amount, I made a decision on vapir.com. Despite a number of their earlier problems, they need been nearly well quite a short while currently.

Comment

About Vapir

Originally posted by cheepvaporizer View Post
              After monitoring many sites for a three month amount, I made a decision on vapir.com. Despite a number of their earlier problems, they need been nearly well quite a short while currently.
              Check my comments at
              Last edited by Blaze4daze; 10-22-2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Johnson View Post
                I found a terrific vaporizer review site, plus they have heaps of cool Marijuana related content.

What is your favourite vaporizer model?
                For a real Vaporizer review site... totally objective, by the worlds most devoted Vaporists see http://www.fuckcombustion.com/

Comment

This will excite MFLB fans for sure. MFLB accessories are really in demand. always has good deals and free shipping.
                  I was lucky enough to get to check out an MFLB item that has not been released on their site yet.
                  It travels well, and grinds just enough herb for a trench!.
                  I have used it to refine herb that has been through my SpaceCases, and this made it even finer.
                  it fits perfectly into the opening of MFLB, and can be used on the move without losing a drop.
                  It is not on their website yet, but it will be soon.

Touch image to see the MFLB Mini Grinder
                  Last edited by Blaze4daze; 10-22-2014, 09:18 PM. Reason: No advertizement links allowed here, sorry. Nice vaporizor though, I got one.

Comment

A Vaporizer Dealer that Cares About the Community
                    I had posted a video about a new grinder made just for the MFLB at; It will be sold by PuffitUp.

I am in touch with dozens of the Vaporizer dealers, and sellers of supplies. I order a multitude of vape accessories, just to find out who gives good support to clients.
                    Vaporization has been listed under Health and Pharmaceuticals, and as such we would hope they held customers in an especially high regard.
                    I spread the name of the companies that treat you guys right, as it should be, they deserve the word of mouth.
                    I speak with Puffitup on the 24/7 help line, and I jokingly have referred to him on these forums as "Puffy".
                    I learned a bit more about Puffy (Randy). Randy got into the Vaporizer industry at a young age, after he had started chemo-therapy. Randy is a shining example of a caring person that places the welfare of vaporizer users above the dollar.
                    Puffitup believes in really good customer service, and this is not just talk.
                    The prices are great, and shipping is free… and fast.
                    The good part, is you can talk to a live person. Randy does not want to sell you anything you do not need or want. What Randy does want is to answer your questions, honestly and to the point about what part or ape might suit you.
                    PuffItUp has a small Vapor Lounge in Downtown San Jose.

They have been committed to helping people stop smoking , by letting them try vaporization. The Vapor lounge which is located near a Hospital in downtown San Jose is 100% free to patients. They help certified MMJ patients in their immediate area that can not afford vaporizers by donating returned vaporizers.
                    I endorse PuffItUp, as being one Helluva company, whose deals you would be hard pressed to beat.
                    Please.. I say with confidence. Call Randy at PuffiUp at with parts questions. Tell him Vito sent you!
                    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 10-22-2014, 09:14 PM. Reason: No advertizement links allowed here.

Comment

Hi , I have one of the older vapir no.2. It is a handheld model. I was not happy with it. It took forever to get high. I burned it at 375 like the directions said and it was rough on the throat and took a lot of herb to get high. It has been in the closet for about 2 yrs. it was my first time using a vape so I have not been to quick to by another at those prices! I will have to check these new ones out. Mega

Comment

I just bought the CRATER dry herb vaporizer, which is in fact the European version of Pax Ploom, but with a different brand name. I couldn't be happier with this purchase as it's a bit cheaper than Pax, it cost £139 and it's available in Europe, it's covered by lifetime warranty instead of 10 years warranty. The quality is amazing, it's discreet and very effective. I used it in pubs, on the train and restaurants without being noticed. I couldn't recommend anything better than this for European consumers. Their website is:
                        Last edited by Blaze4daze; 10-22-2014, 09:12 PM. Reason: Sorry georgeharrison, no advertizement links allowed here.

Comment

Working...
                        X